NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Been playing on and off since Thursday and have just got my 50th Star.

Sill loving ever minute of it.

Here is Tellyn and myself expressing how much we love Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Galaxy - The best damn thing since sliced bread says:

Have you finished Galaxy then?

ReZourceman - Hey Poozers. says:

No Im on the 6th Galaxy, and on 82 stars or somethnig

I love the game so much that I want to unplay it

And play it again

I love it so much I sleep with it

(We could go on for a while like this)

(Lets do so)

I love the game so much I lick it.

I love the game so much I want them to make a movie of it, and when it comes out I will stay in the cinema for every single showing that they show.

I love the game so much that I write about it on the Internet.

I love the game so much that I make pictures of myself as Mario flying through space.

I love the game so much that it's currently carrying my babies.

I love the game so much I sold my Wii, just so I could buy the game in a Wii Bundle

I love the game so much that I hated it, just so I could love it again.

I love the game so much that I bought 100 copies and pinned them up around my room, just so I never have to not be looking at it/.

I love the game so much that I stole Marty McFly's time machine, travelled back to the 1980s, appeared to Shigeru Miyamoto in a dream dressed as a fat Italian plumber, told him to put me in Donkey Kong, and my elaborate plan fell into place when he developed Mario Galaxy and put me in it.

I love the game so much that I rub it on my body before I play it./

I love the game so much that I applied for jobs at 31 different gaming publications and websites monitored by Gamerankings.com under different aliases, wrote positive reviews about the game and elevated its status to number one game EVER in human history.

I love the game so much I married it.

I love the game so much that I married you in order to have an affair with it.

And then marry it.

I love the game so much that whilst you were having an affair with it, I was having its illegitamite man babies. And I raised them on my own.

I love the game so much that whilst you were raising its children, I kidnapped them and replaced them with sandbags

I love the game so much, that when you replaced my illegitamite man babies with sandbags I didnt notice because I was too busy playing the game.

I love the game so much that I eat suspicious looking mushrooms to enhance my physical prowess.

I love the game so much that I wear dungerees and go about the town attacking turtles

I love the game so much that I received a written warning from the RSPCA for assaulting the rare spiked fire-breathing turtle.

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game. Whilst playing the game.

I love the game so much that I bought extra copies of the game, and I eat it for every meal. I cut up bits of it and eat it with milk for breakfast, then in bread for lunch and in a baking tray with garlic and sweet potato roasted for dinner.

I love the game so much that whilst some people dream of Tetris blocks falling, I dream of Mario jumping on turtles. With no clothes on.

I love the game so much I built a rocket and ventured into space to try to recreate the feeling. Failing I came home and played the game.

I love the game so much that if I'm doing something boring in real life, I press Wii Home and return to the menu to go to the Disc Channel of my mind and play Mario Galaxy in my thoughts.

I love the game so much that I quit my job to play the game all the time. Including when I sleep. I sellotape my thumb against the nun chuck.

I love the game so much that I don' sleep.

Ever.

I love the game so much that whenever I get a star I spend several minutes humping the television

I love the game so much that I hired Jack Bauer to traverse the universe and torture Bowser for the location of the stars so I could stare at the game's case, and lick the TV screen.

I love the game so much that I made a papier mache disk holder, that replicates every single galaxy in the game. And you can store the disk on any of them. On the locartions of every star there.

I love the game so much that I'm logging out right now to play it.

I love the game so much that I'm saying goodnight to you sir!

I love the game so much that Im staying here, as I broke all my disks as they got too hot from my uberz playing.

C ya!

Bye!

That was fun

It was LOL!

Yep

3 Normal Stars

1 Prankster Comet

1 Purple Comet

1 Hidden Star

Some levels have got another hidden star as well

I found the controls annoying, I run and jump towards an enemy and find I cant judge the distance when it is upside down and the direction changes. Most of the time I end up jumping over or just straight up. It might just be that im rubbish!!!

Don't worry about it. I love the game but I also find the camera and controls a little disorientating at times. Stick with it and you should get better. I'm on 60 stars so far, so it hasn't really impeded my progress. :)

I have 6 stars and this is pure gaming ectasy.

You just have so much fun playing this game it fills you with a happy feeling.

Absolutely magical.

I have 6 stars and this is pure gaming ectasy.

You just have so much fun playing this game it fills you with a happy feeling.

Absolutely magical.

I envy people starting the game for the first time. Such a magical feeling you get.

I have noticed a few things now

For one, it def. feels harder. Luigi controls completely differently. I've died more times than I did with Mario.

Second, for some reason, I keep getting 20 1-Ups from the Mailtoad instead of the 5 i got as Mario.

Wonder if there's any more differences

I'm trying to get those purple comets to show up, but aside from the one at the gate, they won't show up. Do i have to go to bowser first? I wanted to get all the stars before killing him =(

I'm trying to get those purple comets to show up, but aside from the one at the gate, they won't show up. Do i have to go to bowser first? I wanted to get all the stars before killing him =(

Yeah ya have to defeat bowser to get them

I now have

142 stars. Gonna take it slowly so this lasts until I get Mario & Sonic on Thursday :p

Here is Tellyn and myself expressing how much we love Super Mario Galaxy.

Have you finished Galaxy then?

No Im on the 6th Galaxy, and on 82 stars or somethnig

I love the game so much that I want to unplay it

And play it again

I love it so much I sleep with it

(We could go on for a while like this)

(Lets do so)

I love the game so much I lick it.

I love the game so much I want them to make a movie of it, and when it comes out I will stay in the cinema for every single showing that they show.

I love the game so much that I write about it on the Internet.

I love the game so much that I make pictures of myself as Mario flying through space.

I love the game so much that it's currently carrying my babies.

I love the game so much I sold my Wii, just so I could buy the game in a Wii Bundle

I love the game so much that I hated it, just so I could love it again.

I love the game so much that I bought 100 copies and pinned them up around my room, just so I never have to not be looking at it/.

I love the game so much that I stole Marty McFly's time machine, travelled back to the 1980s, appeared to Shigeru Miyamoto in a dream dressed as a fat Italian plumber, told him to put me in Donkey Kong, and my elaborate plan fell into place when he developed Mario Galaxy and put me in it.

I love the game so much that I rub it on my body before I play it./

I love the game so much that I applied for jobs at 31 different gaming publications and websites monitored by Gamerankings.com under different aliases, wrote positive reviews about the game and elevated its status to number one game EVER in human history.

I love the game so much I married it.

I love the game so much that I married you in order to have an affair with it.

And then marry it.

I love the game so much that whilst you were having an affair with it, I was having its illegitamite man babies. And I raised them on my own.

I love the game so much that whilst you were raising its children, I kidnapped them and replaced them with sandbags

I love the game so much, that when you replaced my illegitamite man babies with sandbags I didnt notice because I was too busy playing the game.

I love the game so much that I eat suspicious looking mushrooms to enhance my physical prowess.

I love the game so much that I wear dungerees and go about the town attacking turtles

I love the game so much that I received a written warning from the RSPCA for assaulting the rare spiked fire-breathing turtle.

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game. Whilst playing the game.

I love the game so much that I bought extra copies of the game, and I eat it for every meal. I cut up bits of it and eat it with milk for breakfast, then in bread for lunch and in a baking tray with garlic and sweet potato roasted for dinner.

I love the game so much that whilst some people dream of Tetris blocks falling, I dream of Mario jumping on turtles. With no clothes on.

I love the game so much I built a rocket and ventured into space to try to recreate the feeling. Failing I came home and played the game.

I love the game so much that if I'm doing something boring in real life, I press Wii Home and return to the menu to go to the Disc Channel of my mind and play Mario Galaxy in my thoughts.

I love the game so much that I quit my job to play the game all the time. Including when I sleep. I sellotape my thumb against the nun chuck.

I love the game so much that I don' sleep.

Ever.

I love the game so much that whenever I get a star I spend several minutes humping the television

I love the game so much that I hired Jack Bauer to traverse the universe and torture Bowser for the location of the stars so I could stare at the game's case, and lick the TV screen.

I love the game so much that I made a papier mache disk holder, that replicates every single galaxy in the game. And you can store the disk on any of them. On the locartions of every star there.

I love the game so much that I'm logging out right now to play it.

I love the game so much that I'm saying goodnight to you sir!

I love the game so much that Im staying here, as I broke all my disks as they got too hot from my uberz playing.

C ya!

Bye!

That was fun

It was LOL!

LMAO Brilliant!

Just beat the game. Final battle was great but easy, but still loved it.

Now just gotta get every star :)

Haven't played as much as I would like, because I've had work and stuff, but so far it's fucking amazing.

The first bit right at the start, where you control Mario for the first time (before the story properly kicks in) I was speechless. The way everything looked was astounding. The stars in the sky, the shimmering water once you walk over that hill...it all felt rather Christmassy, they couldn't have picked a better time to release this game.

Controls wise, I've always felt like I was in proper control of Mario. The Wii controls really do make the gameplay feel new and creative. I'm also really impressed with the camera so far, have had no hiccups thus far, which can sometimes be a problem in 3D games.

All in all, this is something rather different. Can't wait to play more of it.

Therefore, I am off to play some before bedtime!

I've got 11 stars, some of which were too easy to get - could have made them harder.

Anyway 4 hours in, and the game is absolutely fantastic. Bee Mario is wicked. Loved the way he done a handstand on top of a rope thingey. Super cool!

It is done. Beat the final boss which was pretty fun and end scene was rather good aswell. Got 57 more stars to get to get everything done. God I love this game. Totally playing this again before Christmas. I just love it.

I can see some pretty good speed runs appearing. I wonder how long it will take to get 60 stars. I can imagine it being pretty quick.

I may give this a try...

So far I have got 45 Stars and just opened the bedroom World. I was telling Caris last night how I refuse to move on to the next world until I have got all the Stars that I can from the world that im on.

I havent been able to give it much time at the moment ( must have played around 3-4 hours ) but im now off work for a week and I will be able to get down to some business.

I've only got about 28 stars at the mo...some of the levels are so cool i just like looking around. :D

I've only got about 28 stars at the mo...some of the levels are so cool i just like looking around. :D

I know what you mean, I especially love the music on just about all the levels.

I got to 53 and stopped... Gotta finish Assassin's Creed this week before Guitar Hero.

Mario can wait a couple of days after i totally played it to death for a while.