NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Getting to the final boss and finishing the game are two totally diferrent things.

It's too easy too reach the final boss. I had only beat four worlds and had 67 stars when I beat the final boss. And am I the only one dissappointed that I can't swing Bowser with the Wiimote? That would be so awesome.

But the game it's a lot of fun despite some annoying parts and levels. Wii game of the year definitivily.

more like wii game of the decade because it is the best game in the GALAXY

22 STARS and so much more to do! It literally gets better the more you play it!

Theres no-way i'm taking on the final boss till i've collected all 120 stars.

This has to last me forever! : peace:

A lot of the stars arent available until you've beaten the final boss

I had to run to work in a suit cos i was playing this in the morning! Can't wait to get back into this for the night.

A lot of the stars arent available until you've beaten the final boss

Ah! Thanks for telling me that, i would never of known!

I am right in saying you can carry on your game after you've completed the final boss, right?

I just got this game from Tesco for £30, have not played it yet but will do tonight. I had originally ordered it online from Virgin Megastores but they put it on back order.

Then reading you lot on here made me get it today.

Have still got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption on order from Virgin. It's going to be a very busy few weeks for me, I have hardly played Phantom Hourglass as well.

/Hiro

YATTA!

That's excellent! Thanks for that, I've downloaded it and it's great fun. I've currently got the youngest dancing about to the Good Egg Galaxy theme. :D :D

No problem guys. Haven't listened to it yet though as I haven't got the game yet. But on a side note Corruption's 'Sky Town' music is beautiful.

Ah! Thanks for telling me that, i would never of known!

I am right in saying you can carry on your game after you've completed the final boss, right?

Absolutely.

I've got 109 stars now lol. I love this game to bits but I think I played it too fast :(

It's a bit worrying that some people have already completed or are close to completing the game the day after it came out.

When I but a game, I expect it to last several weeks at least.

Absolutely.

I've got 109 stars now lol. I love this game to bits but I think I played it too fast :(

No shit. Take a break dude.

Absolutely.

Jesus! You gotta take things slow dude! lol

A lot of people seem to be rushing this...

I got reminded of the opening scene of Toy Story 2 when playing through Battlerock Galaxy. The level design was just so similar. :heh:

Also, in the third star mission, when you fire yourself from a cannon at the sling star, then as you escape the planet it explodes behind you, I was in awe. It was stunning.

I still find those races and all the crap that isn't actually platforming to be boring and frustrating. Having played through Sunshine and am now 32 stars into this, I still haven't found a level I've really enjoyed that was one of those race things, or something like that sticky sling level I complained about earlier.

They really annoy me and take some of the enjoyment out of the game for me. It's really something I hate about Mario games, I think I'm in a minority though, right?

Its not my fault. The game is that good and all that lol. Plus I am on my gap year after all

Okay, I got the second green star.

Theres the Luigi one on....Battlerock...then the one on top of Bouy Bowl thing, wheres the last one?

Also Im on the 3rd or 4th Luigi star, dont know where it is? It looks like hes near trees? Anyone know?

Serebii....? Lol.

Dusty Dune Galaxy

On the left hand side of the level, when you've climed up a bit. You have to flick a Star bit at him

This game is so good that i want to play it slowly so i can enjoy it for longer :P

FFS REz why didn't you spoilertag that? God damn it I hate spoilers. I will hate you forever!

UGH!