NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Good old DVD.co.uk didn't let me down, and it turned up just fine on the day. Managed to squeeze an hours play in before bed last night (I work late, and we get very late post deliveries round here), and I have to say I think I might be in love with games all over again! Amazing. It certainly feels more a 3D successor to Super Mario World than Mario 64 - it's so busy and packed with gameplay.

Thanks for turning the good old days into the great new ones Nintendo. I can (almost) forgive your disdain for Europe with this!

Don't think I will be getting this till x-mas, I could go get it like now, but I think it will be nice having the greatest game of all time to play for the first time on x-mas!

Another thing to get excited about eh? =P

I can't fooking wait =D

It'll get to me on Monday. I was rather disappointed that it didn't show up in the mail today but I guess that's the price you pay for buying it off the Internet at a much cheaper price. Oh well, couldn't play much of it this weekend anyways.

Where do you work Flameboy?

at a college for blind people.Work as a kind teaching assistant during the day at college and then as an enabler outside of college time. Just snuck onto the computer now...

I'm gagging to play Mario and I promised my gf I'd take her to the cinema tonight, cos I've hardly seen her. GRRRRR....

Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack (also corruption) here: http://valice.net/index.php?pid=201...Can someone give me a freaking "yatta!"?

/Hiro

YATTA!

That's excellent! Thanks for that, I've downloaded it and it's great fun. I've currently got the youngest dancing about to the Good Egg Galaxy theme. :D :D

at a college for blind people.Work as a kind teaching assistant during the day at college and then as an enabler outside of college time. Just snuck onto the computer now...

I'm gagging to play Mario and I promised my gf I'd take her to the cinema tonight, cos I've hardly seen her. GRRRRR....

Ah, what film you seeing? It might be worth it.

Ah, what film you seeing? It might be worth it.

no film will be worth it!!!

53 stars. It's insane how good this game is. I'll take a break from it now, and then I'll try to get the last 7 stars and beat it tonight/tomorrow.

And after that I'll try to get all 120!

QA in Birmingham by any chance? :)

I just can't see myself getting into this game. In my heart OoT will always be the best.

*scratches head*

How f***in' hard was the Sweet Sweet Galaxy? I'm way past that now and it was still the hardest so far :S

I got through the first bit easy, but the bit where there was an electric field across the moving platforms must have killed me about 20 times - I had to keep picking up the stars and the mushrooms on the brown 'holey platform' just to stay alive!

How f***in' hard was the Sweet Sweet Galaxy? I'm way past that now and it was still the hardest so far :S

I got through the first bit easy, but the bit where there was an electric field across the moving platforms must have killed me about 20 times - I had to keep picking up the stars and the mushrooms on the brown 'holey platform' just to stay alive!

I love the song for that. I got all giggidy listening to it. It was hard cause I kept jumping, then a hole would appear...

I got unto about 30 stars today and I'm still loving it, I'm taking a break now though, I like that you sometimes get some secret galaxies to explore. I also got a

green

star in one of them, before getting the other first. I really liked

the second Bowser

level the platforming there was really well designed.

I got unto about 30 stars today and I'm still loving it, I'm taking a break now though, I like that you sometimes get some secret galaxies to explore. I also got a
green

star in one of them, before getting the other first. I really liked

the second Bowser

level the platforming there was really well designed.

you need 3 green stars nd something special happens i got 2 so far 1 more

That second luma galaxy is extremely annoying. The first bit of the game I haven't enjoyed.

I can't do it. I can't believe this is in this game. It's annoying me so much!!!!

The Manta Surfing one?

Lol really hard and makes your arm ache.

Where are the green stars?

lugi finds one i forgott where i found the other one

The Manta Surfing one?

Lol really hard and makes your arm ache.

Where are the green stars?

Nah it's the sticky one where you fall and die if you don't aim quite right. Made me angry. Loved every other level apart from that one.

er,. is anyone actually finding any problems with the controls?

iv had problems navigating mario in a couple of levels now especially when the camra or screen switches.

beating the spider (web level) was one of the main areas where i couldnt move how i wanted, the same repeated in the rocky levels later on in the next galaxy.

er,. is anyone actually finding any problems with the controls?

iv had problems navigating mario in a couple of levels now especially when the camra or screen switches.

beating the spider (web level) was one of the main areas where i couldnt move how i wanted, the same repeated in the rocky levels later on in the next galaxy.

Yep, I've had moments but nothing game ruining. Apart from the one level I was moaning about (which I'm just leaving and not bothering with) I've loved ever second of the game.