NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I preordered from GAME, but it was an actual store, not the website. Will I be able to pick it up on Thursday?

Mario is back to his very best with what is undoubtedly one of the best video games of all time.

Bold words there...

Its doing superbly with rankings thus far so I don't think the reviewer would be lying here...

Mine will be sent today as well, as the store where I ordered it doesn't have the release date next to it anymore. I can't wait till Friday when I get to play it.

dammit mine hasn't be despatched yet...what delivery did most people use at game?I used free which is 1-2 days still a chance it will come tomorrow.

Hopefully shopto will dispatch mine today , if not , I may start getting a little stressed although I do have a plan for early Friday morning if needed.

Despatched from Game 8:52 this morning :D

Free delivery BTW - but here's hoping for tomorrow!

Jeez...why hasn't mine been dispatched?

It's definately coming friday now i reckon.

Preordering mine today. and then getting this friday ^_^

really cant wait, decided to go check our IGN's review just to see how the game looked, i havent really looked at any video footage of it appart from the trailer and i am really hyped about this now :D

ahhh have ordered it at my local game pusher.. who is both reliable and cheaper that the chain stores.. he will mail me if he does not recieve the game and I can then hunt it down elsewhere.. so im picking it up friday after work

Pre-ordered mine from my local GAME store but won't be able to pick it up before 2pm. If stock levels are as short as reports say i'm guessing i won't get my pre-ordered copy unless it is part of a ps3 bundle.

I just noticed that while there are only 18 reviews up on Gamerankings that contribute to the overall score, there are at least ten reviews that contribute to the score that have not appeared yet and when recalculated, it's still over 97%! As long as there isn't a low score that is posted by a random small site, its looking likely that Soul Calibur will finally be dethroned off second place...

The game itself is whats most important though and I can't wait to delve into it on the 29th, but its just a nice bonus to see the game being praised so much :D.

Jeez...why hasn't mine been dispatched?

It's definately coming friday now i reckon.

Same with me. Still being picked and packed...

My Naruto was posted at 3:50pm and that came next day. Just sit and relax, games get posted random times of the day.

Serebii, if it comes today for you. I will eat my mouse :p

Thats mean...but it shipped yesterday so I may get it...

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean! :)

I just don't think its plausable. But you know, weirder things have happend.

I will btw post pics of me eating said mouse (its a computer mouse)... but only if you have proof! :p

Well, I wasn't trying to be mean! :)

I just don't think its plausable. But you know, weirder things have happend.

I will btw post pics of me eating said mouse (its a computer mouse)... but only if you have proof! :p

Damn...my first thought that it was the rodent type of mouse :p

Gameplay has my order as Complete. i haven't received their "Your game has been sent" email, but they don't usually come till later in the day, and I have always got my games from them on the Thursday.

I have avoided all media from this game since the seeing the first few, I can't wait.

Hell Yes! my faith in Play.com has been restored...

Super Mario Galaxy has arrived for me literally just moments ago! I opened the package, saw the boxart and just said "OMG! Super mario Galaxy!" which I continued to repeat several times on my way to my Wii which is now switched on and ready to play it. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play what is quite possbily destined to be the Wii's best game! :yay:

Hell Yes! my faith in Play.com has been restored...

Super Mario Galaxy has arrived for me literally just moments ago! I opened the package, saw the boxart and just said "OMG! Super mario Galaxy!" which I continued to repeat several times on my way to my Wii which is now switched on and ready to play it. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play what is quite possbily destined to be the Wii's best game! :yay:

Leave here, leave and never come back...