NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

I would of never of thought.

Where does it say URMRGAY?

It's subtle. Check the actual logo in the boxart. There is an orange sparkle under certain letters, it's just the order they appear in.

Heh.

From that logo, it's also blatently obvious that Roy will be an unlockable character.

<_<

>_>

*runs*

Heh.

From that logo, it's also blatently obvious that Roy will be an unlockable character.

<_<

>_>

*runs*

Also, the SMG (Sub Machine Gun) pickup is more or less confirmed now.

Oh, me wants!

I hope I can find the coin without the game on Ebay sometime. It's metal right?

yes yes... and I just ran the title through an anagram server and look what came out

'I'm parasexual orgy

it's all true!!!!

Coin Get!

Unless you live in Europe. Probably.

Over here, we'll probably get some crappy pen or a piece of Super Mario Galaxy-themed toilet paper.

Over here, we'll probably get some crappy pen or a piece of Super Mario Galaxy-themed toilet paper.

I'd much rather have that than a coin to be honest.

Woah, this sucks very much.

Not only is it better than the usual nothing we get, it's still a concept and free. And a rumour.

I've noticed something interesting. When Miyamoto is director of a game, you get something special, the select few games where hes been the director instead of merely just the producer or designer has resulted in some of the greatest games ever made. So naturally, it looks as though Galaxy will follow suit. The only thing standing in its way unlike the other "director" role games that broke new grounds is technical inferiority perception...

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_games_created_by_Shigeru_Miyamoto

You know...the person who designed the logo is probably laughing at us. The logo with the "message" has been around since E3.

... A coin?...Honestly. Why not just make a stamp? OR why not include something actually useful like a Mario Galaxy Wii decal or something.

Has anyone else picked up the ONM Mario Special Magazine? I randomly bought it today and its a great read.

My mate did. He might even be reading this, who knows?