NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

i was expecting it like the day before christmas eve

That would be a terrible move buisness wise,the buying rush would be over and would hinder the sales.They need to release it in good time so sales will build up.

Youtube is better than slow Jeux-France one.

Don't take everything away from me :heh:. It's funny how the guy asks him is he filming, and tells him how he's not supposed to be filming the level... yet we still get the video!

well awesome news about the release date and just a week after endless ocean, november is going to be a gaming glut!

It's a great date, well done NOE.

Also the Endless Ocean date is great as well!

1 or 2 weeks from USA date is what i expect.

Indeed Owen, I guess they realised the significance of the SMG so went for it!

I wasn't expecting Endless Ocean so close to the N.A date, I thought it would have been one of those titles that put on the back-burner. Well I'm certainly not complaining, quite the opposite!

I'm happy it's out in November,not surprised no killer ones in December to shun Galaxy.I will miss Brawl though.

I'm confident in saying January/early Febuary for BWii. I would guess Brawl in March which gives translating time and Wii Fit in May.

Mario Kart is anyones guess.

This game looks great. Probably my most anticipated of the year.

Can't wait!

Hopefully it will keep the Wii in the lead, it just looks so fun!

Catching bunnies is back I guess!

Looks incredible and is going to be game of the year. I just wish they used a bit more anti-aliasing on the graphics!

cd5f937282.jpg

Does nobody else think that screen has the potential to get Nintendo in trouble.... i mean just what is he doing to that bunny :o

Does nobody else think that screen has the potential to get Nintendo in trouble.... i mean just what is he doing to that bunny :o

Imagine the headlines:

VIDEOGAME ENCOURAGES BESTIALITY! BAN MARIO!

Lol.

Looks like hes getting kicked in the bollocks by it TBH

9541665e89.jpg

I've seen this boss in the videos but this one is a different colour. So either they have changed the colour of the boss from the demo or you have to face the same bosses more than once. Although i doubt the latter.

Also it looks like the life segments have been increased from 3 to 8.

I've seen this boss in the videos but this one is a different colour. So either they have changed the colour of the boss from the demo or you have to face the same bosses more that once. Although i doubt the latter.

Also it looks like the life segments have been increased from 3 to 8.

Perhaps its not a full on boss so there are several of them throughout the game.

I'm really looking forward to this game! But i dont know wether to have it as a xmas present or buy it on realise, but then there is the other titles of MP3, RE:UC. For the first time since i got my 360, my 360 may not be touched with all these games comin out for wii!

Every screenshot i see the graphics get better and better. They really are awesome.

ohohhh what's going to be better this or metroid?

oh i can't decide:(:)

Mario i reckon.

Sexy videos!!!

Without being biased (hopefully :P) I fully agree with you Demuwan.

It's really sad when you think about it, just looking at this game (the way it looks and plays), then you put this next to a title like Cruis'n... *sigh*