NEurope
Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy

Mario will be bouncing his way back onto the Wii, and should be shown during E3, so discuss it here.

=D cant wait, i remember when they were gonna give us a glimpse at E3 04... then it got moved to E3 05 and taken back because they were moving it to wii.

But thing is, im generally unimpressed by most 3D mario games, but i did enjoy Mario 64 a hell of alot.

If it gets moved again my god nintendo.. it better be perfect...

lol it wont get moved again trust me :P nintendo said the wii is based around mario 128 :D

this game is gunna be great! cant wair =D

lol it wont get moved again trust me :P nintendo said the wii is based around mario 128 :D

this game is gunna be great! cant wair =D

did they?!?! wow!!! i'm even more excited nowE didnt think it was possible lol

From EGM Magazine: Super Mario Wii will be released in the Autumn this year. Expect to see it at E3.

this game has got so much hype around it ever since 2004 i been waiting for it. Ever since a few years back when Miyamoto mentioned how unique it was (i'm assuming now that it was unique at the time as revmote was gnna be GC attachement thus as they decided nt to have it as an attachment it got postoponed)

can't believe it will be shown tomororow!

WHAT CONFIRMED BY EGM? THIS LAUNCH LINEUP......IM GOING BANKRUPT!!!

I think I might cream myself when they show a trailer of it tomorrow... I LOVE NINTENDO!!!

Now I must get a job and save like a mofo!!! AWESOME LAUNCH TITLES I LOVE NINTENDOOOOO!

Anyone seen Matt from IGNs blog? The other day it said Mario to only be shown in video form (in his E3 predictions). Now it sys next to it - er, maybe not. He clearly knows its going to be playable now - this is so obvous though, Nintendo have always said they dont wantvshow games, they want people to play them, or see them being played.

I knew Mario would be playable, we all knew it! How come he thought it was only to be a video!?

Anyhoos!! Expect big Mario news!!

it may not be playable just becouse it's a launch title doesn't mean that there will be a playable build.

We'll see, though I would be very shocked and NIntendo would be very stupid and hypocritical if it wasn't.

Too many good launch games if you ask me... I reeeeally need a job now... But it'll be worth it... especially when we see the new Mario game tomorrow... Wow e3 is here... :P

I thought the game looked amazing, i personally can't wait for that looks so promising, can't wait to see what these new moves the remote can offer look like.

I think this looks fantastic! Mario... but, well, flying! I'm sure it'll be great, cna't wait ot hear impressions tomorrow.

Not too sure about it yet, no doubt it will end up superb.

I just wanna know some concrete details about it though...please??

it looked real good and most importantly FUN! (infact all games looked fun)

Matt IGN just changed his e3 prediction to:

4. New Wii Mario shown on video, but not playable [EDIT: Er, I change my mind]

Does he know something?

Looks good, but I still don't reckon this is the fabled "Mario 128", as it looks very similar in style to Sunshine.

Looks like great fun though, will be cool to see how they make a whole game out of it.

I thought it looked fantastic!!

Great graphics, great style, classic characters, awesome platforming, really well designed to use the controller etc...

Could be the best Mario game yet!

Mario Galaxy looked awesome, a definite purchase.. I thought the emphasis was a little low.. perhaps to get rid of the kiddy image.

I really wonder how it works. Though Nintendo don't want to focus on looks, it looks really alive and vivid and just plain fantastic.