NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

A pretty decent advert I reckon, reminds hardcore gamers what Metroids all about whilst still potentially appealing to the casual gamer.

Dont remember the other Primes ads?

yes in my opinion they were better.

Super metroid had the best one of all

I remember the TV ad with Samus walking down a high-street or something at night, and transforming into suited-Samus.

That aired on ITV2 and MTV.

A pretty decent advert I reckon, reminds hardcore gamers what Metroids all about whilst still potentially appealing to the casual gamer.

Yeah I agree, but Nintendo were right to stick to that "Wii want to play" sales method with MP3. A great series finally needs to obtain those great sale numbers, and I guess it draws in on Nintendo's startegy of slowly bringing in those people who aren't too big on games to take a plunge on one of the more traditonal like games :P.

I really don't remember the other Metroid adverts, I guess I'll dig them up.

OMG! Guide is out! :o

86688_chrissfrontcoveryu7_122_359lo.jpg86623_chrissbackcoveryr7_122_694lo.jpg

Power Beam

Missle Launcher

Combat Visor

Scan Visor

Command Visor

Space Jump Boots

Morph Ball

Bombs

Grapple Lasso (grab debris/enemies)

PED Suit

Hyper Beam

Grapple Swing (standerd Grapple Beam)

Ice Missles

Hyper Ball

Boost Ball

Plasma Beam

Screw Attack

Ship Grapple Beam

Seeker Missles (from MP2)

Hyper Missle

X-ray Visor

Grapple Voltage (allows Grapple Beam to leech/supply Energy)

Spider Ball

Hazard Suit

Nova Beam (pretty much the wave beam/pierces walls)

Hyper Grapple

15 Music Files

7 Concept Galleries

9 Bonus Things (Below)

Bonus:

Ship Bumper Stickers

Screen Shot Tool

Mii Bobble Head

Diorama 1-6

Areas:

CFS Olympus

Norion

Bryys

Elysia

Pirate Homeworld

Phaaze

Berserker Lord

Meta Ridley

Rundas

Korakk

Mogenar

Steam Lord

Defense Drone

Ghor

Berserker Lord

Helios

Gandrayda

Metroid Hatcher

Pirate Commander

Omega Ridley

Dark Samus

Aurora Unit 313

read them all apart from the bosses. interesting.

Is that a good interesting a meh interesting or a M3GATON interesting, as there is no way Im going to read those spoilers. NO WAY.

Yeah I agree, but Nintendo were right to stick to that "Wii want to play" sales method with MP3. A great series finally needs to obtain those great sale numbers, and I guess it draws in on Nintendo's startegy of slowly bringing in those people who aren't too big on games to take a plunge on one of the more traditonal like games :P.

I really don't remember the other Metroid adverts, I guess I'll dig them up.

I hope these ads make Metroid appeal to casuals, I'd love to see it light up the charts and maybe even give Halo 3 a run for it's money *wishes*

Why would anyone want to spoil the unlockables, bosses and weapons?

I'll take that a step further, have you ever seen the game guide packaged with THE game? Why on earth would anyone purchase the two together and just sit there playing it with the guide??? Why even bother?

I admit that with both Prime games I used the guide on my second play through to avoid missing all the one time scans and find the last few missile upgrades, but that's a little different to just playing it through like that from the start - well I think it is anyway.

And I've never used guides for any other games really, it's just getting those two pesky 100% scores that gets me lol

And I've never used guides for any other games really, it's just getting those two pesky 100% scores that gets me lol

I only use the guide for 100% scans and stuff like that, or in RPGs for some secrets that I would never find out by myself. For example getting all 108 stars in Suikoden or the "famous" Zodiac Spear in FFXII.

I'll take that a step further, have you ever seen the game guide packaged with THE game? Why on earth would anyone purchase the two together and just sit there playing it with the guide??? Why even bother?

I admit that with both Prime games I used the guide on my second play through to avoid missing all the one time scans and find the last few missile upgrades, but that's a little different to just playing it through like that from the start - well I think it is anyway.

Yeah I'm a completist too :)

I used to hate people who used guides with games.

But over the years i have become more and more lazy so I've looked up bits and pieces when i'm stuck.

this is unbelievably painful... and igns review is tonight which if its godly will pour SALT.

It's painful.

this is unbelievably painful... and igns review is tonight which if its godly will pour SALT.

Mind if I add some vinegar?

Just don't visit any American Nintendo forums - they're full of depressing topics like '"OMG!! One days to go!!". Lucky gits..

Mind if I add some vinegar?

What If Gamespot give it an excellent review too:)... you know that will never happen

Around when do you think we can expect The review... What would it be on our timeframe.

i think ign ill give it a 9.5 maybe a little bit higher and gamespot a 8.5 becouse what i think gamespot are nintendo haters

ooh cant wait til tommorow to tear into my 2nd Wii game. Though knowing my local Wal-mart they will have 4 copies of MP3 and 600 copies of

Ratatouille