NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I need a little help on the Energy Cell quest please.

I need two Cells, and am stuck on how to get the one in Bryyo, Hidden Court room. i can see the cell, and see that there is a Ship landing/drop point when in that visor. The huge pillar says something a bout a battery, but I just can't find the item that I need to drop there. Any help on the place I need to go.

I need a little help on the Energy Cell quest please.

I need two Cells, and am stuck on how to get the one in Bryyo, Hidden Court room. i can see the cell, and see that there is a Ship landing/drop point when in that visor. The huge pillar says something a bout a battery, but I just can't find the item that I need to drop there. Any help on the place I need to go.

If I remember correctly, the battery you need for that is in one of the rooms where you earlier destroyed the Bryyo Seed Defense guns. You remember that? There were 2 defense guns you destroyed in order to break the Seed shield. Go back there and in one of the two rooms there's a big ass gadget you can grab with the ship grapple. It'll open up a secret morph ball passage way too, which I think leads to yet another energy cell, I'm not sure. If it's not an energy cell, then it's some other item.

Thank you ..., that was exactly what i needed. Funny thing is, i had gone wondering around Bryyo, and was in that very room that had it in when I read this.

I just beat prime 3 and id prefer it if it gave you the option to go back to your game after you'd saved, now Im gonna have to play through it all again if I want 100% ending.

I just beat prime 3 and id prefer it if it gave you the option to go back to your game after you'd saved, now Im gonna have to play through it all again if I want 100% ending.

It does warn you before you go to Phaaze , so that is effectively the same.

I started playing this today, seems pretty great. The control system is so much better than prime.

I don't know if it has been asked yet, but what does Iwata's message mean? Anybody who know Japanese is free to suggest anything.

I don't know if it has been asked yet, but what does Iwata's message mean? Anybody who know Japanese is free to suggest anything.

Not a great deal... stuff about how it's hard to be a director, and that other people only feel sorry for directors who are getting thinner - as he's getting fatter, they don't realise he's under stress.

Hate to sound like a leech but can someone send me some friend credits as my friend is too lazy to start this game and i need some friend credits to unlock the cooler bonuses.

can't find this game in stock on any internet sites. game and gamestation are rip offs so don't want to get it there.

Finished this afternoon. Brilliant game, let down by two flaws in my opinion:

1) Looking up/down is poor, you really can't look above the horizon very easily. Which would be fine if most Boss fights didn't involve looking up constantly!!

2) The save points can be too far apart. Sometimes you have to play for over an hour to get to one. For me it's annoying, especially when you don't know where the next one is coming from!!

1) Looking up/down is poor, you really can't look above the horizon very easily. Which would be fine if most Boss fights didn't involve looking up constantly!!

2) The save points can be too far apart. Sometimes you have to play for over an hour to get to one. For me it's annoying, especially when you don't know where the next one is coming from!!

I'd say the vast majority would disagree with you on both of those points. I found looking up and down to work fine, no problems at all. Maybe it's just you? Did you not have it on advanced? As for the second point, all the Prime games are like that and whenever I badly wanted to save, I could just backtrack and it would take no more than five minutes.

1) That's because Samus is wearing a heavy metal suit...

2) That's trademark Metroid. I don't usually have a problem with this, but to tell the absolute truth, I did think in a couple spots that MP3 exagerated a little bit with this. MP1 was the more balanced of the 3 overall.

I found looking up and down to work fine, no problems at all. Maybe it's just you? Did you not have it on advanced?

Yes it was on advanced, are you telling me you found you could look straight up!!?? No, the game naturally stops at <45 degrees of vertical movement!!

This could be a spoiler:

Just wanted to know where the high frequency beam upgrade is as im near the end of the game at the pirate homeworld and I have not got this upgrade yet im coming across a few green doors.

So to my question: Is this weapon on the space pirate homeworld or is it on the Valhalla ship.

I would explore the Valhalla but to be frank, I hate that place as its really creepy and now crawling with Phazon Metroid and that horrible sentient phazon. I want to explore it when I have that more powerful cannon.

This could be a spoiler:

Just wanted to know where the high frequency beam upgrade is as im near the end of the game at the pirate homeworld and I have not got this upgrade yet im coming across a few green doors.

So to my question: Is this weapon on the space pirate homeworld or is it on the Valhalla ship.

I would explore the Valhalla but to be frank, I hate that place as its really creepy and now crawling with Phazon Metroid and that horrible sentient phazon. I want to explore it when I have that more powerful cannon.

It's on the

Pirate Homeworld, in the mines.

It's on the
Pirate Homeworld, in the mines.

Ah thanks for that. Now I know i am on the right track.

Has anyone here beaten the game 100%? Did so on my first run thru which was on veteran. Took me 22hrs. Quite long for a game in this day and age. in the second secret ending

who do you reckon own's the ship that follows samus?

Has anyone here beaten the game 100%? Did so on my first run thru which was on veteran. Took me 22hrs. Quite long for a game in this day and age. in the second secret ending
who do you reckon own's the ship that follows samus?

Smartass LOL!!

Smartass LOL!!

Yeah well I was a bit proud but my spoiler question still stands. Think I will play thru again when I get some of the bonus stuff unlocked.

FFS do I suck in this game or what? I can't beat Molgera. Had three attempts at him and I just can't do it. Last time I thought I had him nailed with only two of his body openings to spare, but just as I destroy another one he goes rampaging through the room like a bull with its balls on fire, cleaning out four of my energy tanks and killing me.

Damn, I was so pissed when that happened. Veteran mode seems much harder to me than MP1 and MP2 were, they were really quite doable.