NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I would also agree that this is the best in the series.

I should hopefully finish my second playthrough today , currently sitting on 95% with Valhalla and some of Homeworld still to do so that 100% should be on. Managed to find a few of the more hidden Gold tokens and some of my missing scans although there are still about 6 scans missing somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if I start my third playthrough as soon as I am done , although I should really give it a rest for a while.

Phendrana Drifts from Prime 1 still holds the title for best MP music ever

It's good, but to be honest I've always preferred the

, and although short, the catchy
. :)

Yeah, Metrod Prime 1 had the best music of the three, in my opinion. The music in 2 and 3 were all right, but nothing particularly memorable, except the Torvus Bog music that had been remixed from Supre Metroid.

It's good, but to be honest I've always preferred the
, and although short, the catchy
. :)

Yeah love the Prime 1 Intro music!

The Prime 1 Intro music is my message tone on my phone! It's my fav piece of Metroid music!

...The Zelda Overworld Theme is my ringtone!

Nothing will replace those two as my phone tones!

Gave it some serious playtime this weekend, and I too think this is the best Prime yet! The downside is that, because of this I'm getting through it a lot quicker than previous games. Still, got a lot to take care of. Don't think i'm even halfways yet. :heh:

And it's looking sweeter and sweeter! If this game makes my eyes boggle, Mario Galaxy will make them explode! :eek:

So is this game worth purchasing without having played its two predecessors? Ima achin' to do some shootin' on my Wii, and I'm hoping this will cater to my needs.

Id say its worth it, i mean the back story is reveled through the game, though you should still hunt em down and play tjhrough

its not a strait shooter. its more about exploration/discorvery. that said the shooting is still good.

but if your wanting only to be mowing down thousands of enemy, go for somthing else.

The vast majority of what happened in Prime 2 isn't relevant to Prime 3 anyway, only the last boss and ending bit really. As long as you get what phazon does and how the main baddie in 3 came to be, you'll be fine.

I haven't had a chance to play this since Wednesday. Gonna have to have a serious play on it tonight.

I'm not really "Wow!"ed yet and a little bored at the moment. Can anyone tell me if it gets better?

the mini boss on Bryyo, the one with the space pirate riding on it's back, until you kill it of course

I'm only just at destroying the turrets on Bryyo keep getting pissed off with phazon overloads...but nevermind...now I've completed Zelda gonna try and get into this more before Mario drops...

Finally got my 100% - the only problem now , for some reason I am struggling to get through Phaaze despite not having problems previously so I can't explain that one.

EDIT - Nailed it , but I think I will give it a few days rest before I attempt it on Hypermode.

BTW , A battery type emergency has only just made me realise that the top of the inside of Samus' visor also acts as a battery meter. Little touches like this show the effort that went into this.

Anyone here makes that corruption test available in the ship? I made the test yesterday and it said I was 10% corrupted. I've only used Hypermode when absolutely necessary (

like destroying that phazon plant that blocks your way to the grapple swing on Bryyo

) and not used it to defeat enemies, even when the games tells me too.

Does this test keep increasing as you progress?

Does this test keep increasing as you progress?

Basically, yes. It goes up when you defeat certain bosses.

Friend Vouchers, I needs them. I sent EchoDesiato 2 friend vouchers and he sent me crap in return. I have 13 vouchers left if anybody wants.

If anyone is interested in trading here is my Wii number: 2856 5234 7150 7368

Write your Wii number here or send a PMS to me.

Friend Vouchers, I needs them. I sent EchoDesiato 2 friend vouchers and he sent me crap in return. I have 13 vouchers left if anybody wants.

Sorry dude, I'm all out of Friend Vouchers.

i got like 8 to trade, my wii number is in the sig

Sorry dude, I'm all out of Friend Vouchers.

What? I want them back! :p

i got like 8 to trade, my wii number is in the sig

Lets trade.

Well, I've got 100% of the items now, so I suppose it's time to head off to the final boss! About time, though - I just spent about 45 minutes...

...searching for the energy cell that was just lying on the Valhalla docking bay floor!