NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

oooh best pop up stairs...just the other day I said we wouldn't get it, like to be proved wrong tho...

I downloaded it earlier, the first video took absolutely ages to load! The rest of them were really quick though.

But yeah very cool vids, especially the first one. I'd seen it before on YouTube or something but it's obviously much better on TV and with decent quality sound, I was surprised by the sound actually as it had a bit of 5.1 going on! :awesome: Really added to the cinematic quality of it.

Anyway, I'm definitely hyped up for this game again now. :yay:

Yass I was right we we're gonna get it today. Go my predictions! And dammit i'm stuck at Uni...

Damn it's a conspiracy...

the update is an exact copy of the US vertion. its Nice but not that hot. you can see them all (even the in europe not yet seen updates) on IGN

Yea but how many normal or non gamers would actually do that though? It's a great way to appeal to all the gamers who don't play much.

We've got one video not on the US Channel. A second video not on the US channel is out on the 17th.

Got the message, made the download and watched the videos. Wish they were longer! Did some of that where you scrape off the squares to reveal the picture- kinda cool! How many pieces of artwork are they on it? I did it three times and it was different each time.

Man I can't wait till I get home and see this. Haven't seen any footage in a while and this will buildup the hype.

I can't download it till Friday, but I don't think I'll bother downloading it then. I've already got the game on pre-order and it's just one week away before I get to play it counting from Friday. I've seen some of the videos on Youtube anyway.

But there's new ones! All you can watch it with good quality on your TV.

Oh there's new ones? I'll watch those then. :p

Finnaly... yesterday we were already saiyng that we wouldn't get the videos, loled.

I'm still at work so, have to wait untill get home... still i'm afraid of getting spoiled.. what do you guys think about it?

There's a video from a boss battle, but you should be expecting it anyway.

Watched the videoes and the only one I liked was the one on the upper left corner. The others were boring.

What's that screen in the lower right for?

yeah I watched the first one in the top left corner..and it very much presents itself as a Halo style game...I've refrained from watching the others worried about potential spoilers...

I was going to download these but space is already at a premium , and seeing as release is only just over a week away it seems pretty pointless now.

I was going to download these but space is already at a premium , and seeing as release is only just over a week away it seems pretty pointless now.

I really don't think it takes up too much space. And you can download it and then delete it after ten minutes anyway. That video of the fight that was happening down the tubes was class to watch - like... F-Zero with guns!

The channel doesn't take much spacce since it streams the video. Watched the first video and it looks fantastic. I really can't wait.

I'll be honest, I wasn't hyped for Metroid Prime 3. I've only played Hunters and traded it in days later as I was not impressed, but I decided to download this channel and my viewpoint has changed.

The first video was so cinematic, epic and eery. I NEED this game, but I can't have it till next year. :(

Hunters is not a good example to show the Primes. Only the multiplayer was good. Single is much better in these.

I was wondering if they were gonna do the channel thing here too, i'm almost sure they started it much earlier in the US before release there.

Wonder when the adverts will start here, they'll prolly just use the same one from the US.

Can't believe it's almost time, just under 2 weeks now, thank god there's Super Metroid on the VC and Phantom Hourglass on friday to help keep me busy

HAHA, just as i was hitting "post" the blue light on my Wii started to flash, message from Nintendo to tell me about the channel.