NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Yep, that's what im questioning

How do we controll the ball?

Yep, that's what im questioning

How do we controll the ball?

Analogue stick and flick up with the wiimote to jump I think. Could someone confirm or deny this.

Not bothered about this anymore. Delay after delay and now there are so many great fps games coming.

Not bothered about this anymore. Delay after delay and now there are so many great fps games coming.

So because it takes longer to come out its suddenly shit. Great logic.

Analogue stick and flick up with the wiimote to jump I think. Could someone confirm or deny this.

Confirmed, including the flick to jump.

It never got delayed, nor is there that much great FPS's coming.

If anything this should be the top one to get due to a good control scheme.

It never got delayed, nor is there that much great FPS's coming.

If anything this should be the top one to get due to a good control scheme.

It was supposed to be released at the Wii launch. That and Super Mario Galaxy.

Galaxy was never due Wii launch....

Galaxy was never due Wii launch....

You're right it wasn't. Brawl was however.

We all knew that would'nt happen though, and even then that's like 1 delay...

Galaxy was never promised for launch but as Goron said Brawl was by Iwata himself :heh:

So...?

Let's go back to the question: Does the delays make a game "shit"? I mean... if there weren't the delays, the game would enter with errors, and thats... that's shit!!!

At what point did he say it was shit? He just said that because it's taken so long to come out he's lost interest. Whats wrong with that?

Brawl was never due for launch. It wasn't even promised.

Yea it was. Stated at Nintendos E3 conference in 2005 I think and stated it would be online and at launch.

Brawl was never due for launch. It wasn't even promised.

Yes, yes it was, along with Corruption and another title that escapes me

Final Fantasy,Dragon Quest and Trauma Centre?

What matters is that this game looks very good and that if he has delays, its because they want to improve the game more, i don't see problem in that :S

I mean it's out soon now aswell so odd looking forward to it, then when it's close not to look forward to it.

Ah well but i'm really excited about this, hence my Metroid fest. Can't wait to try out the controls aswell, gonna be so fun.

At least, these latest years has been that way. The great franchises always have some delays. ;)

Yea it was. Stated at Nintendos E3 conference in 2005 I think and stated it would be online and at launch.

No, it wasn't. No one ever said the words "Brawl is planned as a launch title" or "we are promising Brawl for launch". The most that was ever said about it was when Iwata said that he was "pushing for Brawl to be a launch title". That is COMPLETELY different. The fact that Sakurai wasn't even involved in the project until that announcement shouldn't sent alarm bells ringing, but dense Nintendo fanboys just didn't want to hear it.

I'm here to backup Speedfreak. I remember that E3 and Iwata said something like "And Smash Bros being my game, I'm trying as hard as I can to have it ready for launch". Hardly a promise or confirmation.

Mario Galaxy, on the other hand, was promised by Miyamoto himself as "definitely in the first 6 months."

Im with Maase.

People need to be patient... Id much rather wait for a game to be ready than for it to be put out for the sake of it being out. In the mean time, play other games, go out and catch some sunlight, take up a sport, get a job, take drugs and have irresponsible sex.... etc. Before you know it, the game you so desperately wanted will be out and will be better than you expected.

I thought it was a given these days that all release dates are affixed with an invisible "Approx" or "Subject to change"....