NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

hum, im on two minds over back tracking. on one hand, it was always so annoying to cross an eniter plannet to continue the game, but then it was also really satisfying to finaly reach the mysterious out of reach area.

and i hope this dosent make 100% scans/items an impossible goal.

just a little question, any one else think that somthign similar to the hint system finding upgrades would be a good idea? i know itr takes some of the exploration out of it, but i dont enjoy combing through the whole planet to try and find a missle upgrade.

i actulay like the hint system. purists spit blood at me for saying it but i thought it was good, it usualy only cropped up when youd been lost for ages and wernt enjoying yourself. prime 2 only sent me like 2 or 3 hints that i needed.

Why? :indeed:

Because you listed things that are rather nice surprises, but usually lame if you know about them.

Spoiler tags please.

63jxjr6.jpg

lol because the game disc which everyone sees before the game begins is gonna spoil the game for them.

Oh wait. ;)

Hmm yeh actually I guess you have a point.

6ez6jyp.jpg

[spoiler=]"4p52rg8.jpg"]

Boxart. Lucky Americans. (and you guys with US Wii's)

The face on the E3 one looks better.

This, ladies and gentlemen is a simple case of thingslookbetterwithweirdlightingthatdoesn'tmakesenseitis.

This, ladies and gentlemen is a simple case of thingslookbetterwithweirdlightingthatdoesn'tmakesenseitis.

hey cmon it's just one post he doesn't need about 3 of you slathing him for it.

but ya the final is better

hey cmon it's just one post he doesn't need about 3 of you slathing him for it.

but ya the final is better

It's not like I'm insulting him or anything, chill : peace:

Final version looks way better. Infact I'd say it looks gorgeous. It's nice to see Wii getting some graphically wonderful games.

I hope they return Samus to her MP look and ditch the cartoon look in MP2.