NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Is anyone gonna import it? I might.

I think I'll import as well. Especially because I only have two weeks between my Uni exams (the next 3 weeks) and the next semester.

I'm even more hyped about this game now due to that score.

I think I'll import as well. Especially because I only have two weeks between my Uni exams (the next 3 weeks) and the next semester.

I'm even more hyped about this game now due to that score.

Where you planning to import it from?

Best place for imports IMO is videogamesplus.ca.

Cheers, mate.

Could someone please C&P that review, the site doesn't want to work for me. Thanks.

Best place for imports IMO is videogamesplus.ca

Are you going to import it from there? Looks awesome.

Are you going to import it from there? Looks awesome.

I'm sure he would (Unless he doesn't have a US console, then he wouldn't)

Here you go :)

mp3review.png

Awesome review! Only one page though thats weird.

This game is going to rock:bowdown:

Cube is right. I dont have a US console, I will only be picking one up for Smash Bros as I want to play that over Christmas.

So the Wii is region specific?

Amazing review! I've actually never read a review that positive before. I mainly avoid reading reviews because they tend to be negative most of the time.

So the Wii is region specific?

Indeed, so if you want to play Metroid early you will need a US Wii.

I'd love to get this bad boy before uni starts, just not quite enough to warrant buying a US wii. Does anyone know if a you could format the v3.1 update and use a freeloader thing to play the NTSC import?

basiaclly going by the last sentence they pretty much beleive it's the best metroid prime game.... and maybe even best metroid game overall

I'd love to get this bad boy before uni starts, just not quite enough to warrant buying a US wii. Does anyone know if a you could format the v3.1 update and use a freeloader thing to play the NTSC import?

There isn't a freeloader for Wii games.

tick tock goes my clock metroid metroid time is going to be destroyed, corrupted disrupted metroid is going to kick ass and it will be taking names who will all be left in shames?

the embargo sucks nobody can tell us how it is but already things shine treu.

basiaclly going by the last sentence they pretty much beleive it's the best metroid prime game.... and maybe even best metroid game overall

I certainly hope so, from the rumblings over at IGN I believe this is going to be very good indeed.

MP3:C Achievements

Interesting part of the game that I had no idea even existed. If you accomplish small tasks in the game, you are awarded with bonus tokens. These tokens come in four colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Gold. Red tokens are given as you scan a certain number of enemies/items. Blue tokens are given for scanning lore and accomplishing side tasks. Green I believe are when friends give you vouchers, more on that later. Gold tokens are given for beating bosses on various difficulties. You use the tokens to unlock hidden content in the extras menu. The final type of token is the "friend voucher". Basically these are given for accomplishing some type of cool accomplishment in the game.

For example, when I beat the boss, a gold token flashed at the top of my screen saying it was for killing Lord Beserker. At an earlier point, I saved a GF trooper from being killed by two enemies. I was given a blue token for that one.

I also obtained two friend vouchers. In one case, I saved a GF trooper from being sucked into space. In another case, I killed 100 small bugs in a room before leaving. According to the game, you apparently send these "achievements" to your friends, and they give them green tokens. I think it's a level of competition between friends to see who's unlocked the most "achievements". I was interested in this since there was a "Friend Roster" option and a "Configure Wii Connect 24" option on the menu. I didn't hear about this before, and I think it's pretty cool

What do you get for collecting lots of tokens? A new set of suits? Concept art? The super-secret online multiplayer?

MP3:C Achievements

Interesting part of the game that I had no idea even existed. If you accomplish small tasks in the game, you are awarded with bonus tokens. These tokens come in four colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Gold. Red tokens are given as you scan a certain number of enemies/items. Blue tokens are given for scanning lore and accomplishing side tasks. Green I believe are when friends give you vouchers, more on that later. Gold tokens are given for beating bosses on various difficulties. You use the tokens to unlock hidden content in the extras menu. The final type of token is the "friend voucher". Basically these are given for accomplishing some type of cool accomplishment in the game.

For example, when I beat the boss, a gold token flashed at the top of my screen saying it was for killing Lord Beserker. At an earlier point, I saved a GF trooper from being killed by two enemies. I was given a blue token for that one.

I also obtained two friend vouchers. In one case, I saved a GF trooper from being sucked into space. In another case, I killed 100 small bugs in a room before leaving. According to the game, you apparently send these "achievements" to your friends, and they give them green tokens. I think it's a level of competition between friends to see who's unlocked the most "achievements". I was interested in this since there was a "Friend Roster" option and a "Configure Wii Connect 24" option on the menu. I didn't hear about this before, and I think it's pretty cool

Nice one Dante.

I also thought this was an interesting part of the game of which I would have never expected. But it looks really cool though. When I first saw it pop up on the screen I was like What! This is a Metroid game right.

Still, its a nice touch.