NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I'll go change my pants now.

She can feel it changing her, it's becoming a part of her, corrupting her - but what frightens her most............she likes it!

My pants just exploded!:bowdown:

Ha I love that line too. I never knew about the other hunters actually. Just I remember a hint in the past.

MP3_preview.jpg

MP3_preview1.jpg

MP3_preview2.jpg

MP3_preview3.jpg

MP3_preview4.jpg

MP3_preview5.jpg

At the costs of 1775 bloks and free of charge you now can download the Metroid Prime 3 demo in the US (and in europe if you own a US Wii like i do)

news coming!! The MOVIE preview shows us new trailers of metroid prime 3 in all its glory. There are 2 trailers to chose from but another 2 are on there way!!

They can't say they don't need a hard drive add-on for things that big.

She can feel it changing her, it's becoming a part of her, corrupting her - but what frightens her most............she likes it!

My pants just exploded!:bowdown:

Sadomasochistic Samus Confirmed? :grin:

Seriously, it is really 1775 blocks? I barely have over a 1000 blocks left!

This came out of nowhere. I like surprises like these. Keep 'm coming. And IGN's Matt was complaining the other day about a lack of hype and promotion. Well, there you are.

At the costs of 1775 bloks and free of charge you now can download the Metroid Prime 3 demo in the US (and in europe if you own a US Wii like i do)

news coming!! The MOVIE preview shows us new trailers of metroid prime 3 in all its glory. There are 2 trailers to chose from but another 2 are on there way!!

Wasn't it 70 blocks? In the video posted back a little in this thread I'm pretty sure it was 70.

Anyway, I hope they put out a playable demo too. That would be a real step in the right direction.

Then, they can give us playable demo's of Galaxy and Brawl, too. :yay:

Wasn't it 70 blocks? In the video posted back a little in this thread I'm pretty sure it was 70.

Anyway, I hope they put out a playable demo too. That would be a real step in the right direction.

Then, they can give us playable demo's of Galaxy and Brawl, too. :yay:

Yes it is 70 blocks.

huh i realy tought it sayd 1775...... -_-;

no its got it on the video 70 blocks.

ok, time for speculation, again... spoiler free people... look away:

5x4vfi9.jpg

Gandrayda

2002457662778659533_rs.jpg

Andrayda

translation of the later pic portion:

Andrayda has your shape

(I think, german people tell me if it's wrong)

Now... Gandrayda is known to be a shapeshifter... But why does that appear in the corrrupted samus visor?

Also... I think Gandrayda is the one saying she likes it in the trailer, but that's only speculation.

They can't say they don't need a hard drive add-on for things that big.

Totally agree with you on that.

M-N you had be going thinking it was 1755 blocks lol.

I really consider buying this game, but seeing as I haven't played any of the other Metroid games (apart from the Hunters demo that came with the DS), I'm afraid I will not be able to follow the plot. What do you guys think?

I really consider buying this game, but seeing as I haven't played any of the other Metroid games (apart from the Hunters demo that came with the DS), I'm afraid I will not be able to follow the plot. What do you guys think?
Don't worry, they're complete stories, the first and second prime are the reason we reach Metroid Prime 3 basic circunstances, so there are tie-ins, but that's all in the past for MP3, it won't require you to know the previous ones, or try to tell that in detail for those who missed it.

I can't see why Nintendo don;t just release a 60gb HD or something like that, it's not essential, but there for those who want it. I've seen plenty of people whine about VC games taking up all their sapce as they can't be saved onto SD cards can they?

Don't worry, they're complete stories, the first and second prime are the reason we reach Metroid Prime 3 basic circunstances, so there are tie-ins, but that's all in the past for MP3, it won't require you to know the previous ones, or try to tell that in detail for those who missed it.

Okay, thanks. I had hoped as much. :)

Okay, thanks. I had hoped as much. :)

BWBW0819.jpg

Buy the other games too, Buy the other games toooo.....

OK, I Officially take back everything I said in my previous Anti-Hype post.

Damn it Nintendo, always finding the right time to strike: peace:

BWBW0819.jpg

Buy the other games too, Buy the other games toooo.....

Woah, stop it, you almost made me re-buy those games.

MP3_preview.jpg

MP3_preview1.jpg

MP3_preview2.jpg

MP3_preview3.jpg

MP3_preview4.jpg

MP3_preview5.jpg

BTW F*CKING love that Setup:bowdown:

Ironic that this comes out right after Matt Cassamassina writes an article about the lack of advertising surrounding this.

But I still can't get excited about it. I played about an hour of the first Prime, was completly bored, and never played any more of it. Just never got into it. The same of the 2-D games. I'm half tempted to get this on hype, and of the supposedly "perfect" controls. That was one of the things that put me off the original - the GC pad was not an FPS pad, imo.

Oh my god. How HOW!?

Ok i'm finished. But i will say that I barely know the stories of metroid myself. It isn't like phoenix wright or metal gear solid you dont really need to pay attension to the story in metroid.

The same of the 2-D games. I'm half tempted to get this on hype, and of the supposedly "perfect" controls. That was one of the things that put me off the original - the GC pad was not an FPS pad, imo.

No problem here because Metroid Prime isn't an FPS.

The wait for October 26th is going to be incredibly hard, especially when the US gets it August 20th. They'll be posting "MP3 is AWESOME" all over the internet, while I weep. I'll kill whoever spoils anything plot related.