NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Samus' latest adventure is rumoured to be almost complete, so expect a showing during E3.

Apparently it'll be the last of the Prime series. Dunno if that means that they will just start another seires called something like Metroid Kelp Dip or something or if they will stop making them 3rd Person adventures.

From EGM Magazine: Metroid Prime 3 is out next year

DAMM. THAT IS ANNOYING.:mad:

I'm soooo glad its not a launch title!!! I want to play it so badly, but how does Nintendo expect us to buy all these games! Especially now that Wii is $250!!! aHHH I NEED A JOB!

Oh man that's really surprising. I thought MP3 would be a launch title for sure but I guess Red Steel will keep me occupied.

Not really bothered about this, I enjoyed the first one but found Echoes pretty dull and just lost interest in it less than half way through.

Not really bothered about this, I enjoyed the first one but found Echoes pretty dull and just lost interest in it less than half way through.

I have had Echoes for a year now and I cant bring myself to play it....dont know why. I will still be interested in seeing how this plays on the Wii controller.

Bloody hell alot of people have had the same experience with Echoes as me. MP Thwii should kick ass though. After all it will the premier first person title on Wii.

You suck, Echoes rocks ^^ Anyway, too much great launch titles is a bad strategy you know.

I stopped playing Echoes after I had to go search for (can't quite remember what they were called)

those invisible things across the different areas that you could only see with a certain visor.

Could not be arsed doing that without a guide.

Fifteen minutes left!!!!

I really hope they'll show this game today. I loved the prequels.

Has everyone forgotten about this game or something? It looks fuckin awesome!!!Cannot wait!!!!

I thought it looked quite a bit sleeker and shinier. All that I want really. I'll have my PS3 for the graphics whore in me.

Visually, Red Steel's katana chops it up and eats it, no doubt. It's still Metroid however - and it looks far better than Echoes.

Looks like Metroid Prime 3 Corruption will be brilliant. Using the FHC controller on this game will be great.

Echoes was good but not as good as Prime. Echoes still rocked though.

If this has online multiplayer as good as MPH, it had better be a launch title.

(If so, for financial reasons, CoD 3 and WarioWare had better not be.)