NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Well, I'm a bit drunk still and my head hurts so I thought I'd log on and get some Zelda goodness to make me feel better (even tho it's 5:55am, ooer)!

I've just re-watched the 3 Twilight Princess trailers (E304, GDC, E305) and they still give me butterflies!

I'm SUPER-HYPED for this game!

Well, I'm a bit drunk still and my head hurts so I thought I'd log on and get some Zelda goodness to make me feel better (even tho it's 5:55am, ooer)!

I've just re-watched the 3 Twilight Princess trailers (E304, GDC, E305) and they still give me butterflies!

I'm SUPER-HYPED for this game!

Hmm.. I'm now gonna do the same :awesome:

Hmm.. I'm now gonna do the same :awesome:
I hope nintendo releases new screenshots in november, the date when the game should have come out hadn't it been delayed, I need to see more of the game already. Hopefully already with ehancements, like the orchestrated soundtrack and the new Motion Capture System in use (and showing results).

I'd like a whole new trailer at the start of the new year, to get hype up as it will be very close to release. :smile:

Nothing beats the crowds reaction at E3 2004 when Link was riding across the fields. That reaction always gets....me its so awesome.

Nothing beats the crowds reaction at E3 2004 when Link was riding across the fields. That reaction always gets....me its so awesome.

Yeah I have that video. It sends such a chill down the back of my spine.

I love that video. I'd always love to scream with the other fans.

Let's see if that's still works *watches the video*

Yeah! I love it :)

yes one when i first saw it with one of me mates my mate started crying a bit with all this joy inside of him and me i was not able to talk for 3 hours.

*bids thee hello*

So, i'm back. Fill me in on some more Zelda details, baby. That's if there are more details... Are there?

*bids thee hello*

So, i'm back. Fill me in on some more Zelda details, baby. That's if there are more details... Are there?

Welcome back and...no. :(

Damn you, Nintendo. *shakes fist*

Aw well, i can wait. I've been browsing this site with my phone when i've been without a computer, so i thought there might not have been any new info.

Have the locations been given any names yet?

o_O Goddamit. I guess it just adds to the "mysterious side of Nintendo". They're so tight lipped it's unbelieveable.

We know enough about the game as it is to be honest, this is a good thing in my opinion. Don't you want the game to be as fresh as possible when you finally play it?

We know enough about the game as it is to be honest, this is a good thing in my opinion. Don't you want the game to be as fresh as possible when you finally play it?

You do make a fair point. One of the main reasons i loved Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask was because i had no knowledge of what the games would be like. When i came around to play them both, they blew me away. Maybe i'll feel this when i come around to play the new zelda. I'm kinda glad that trailers and screenshots are not flying around left right and center because trailers can sometimes ruin things. In the trailers for Star Wars Episode 3, they showed so much of the movie that there was very little that you saw on release date. I hated the trailers for that.

Hey Fiercey, all we really know is that we won't see it till at least April because it wasn't on the release list of January->March 31st Nintendo released (US+Europe)

Hey Fiercey, all we really know is that we won't see it till at least April because it wasn't on the release list of January->March 31st Nintendo released (US+Europe)

Hmm, doesn't really affect me all that much. I probably won't end up playing the game til Summer anyway. Still, i bet some of you are pissed off by this.

I always get chills watching the Zelda videos, but the one with the croud reacrtions is great to see. Its impossible not to smile. I dont want to see anything more about Zelda, but I know that I wont be able to stop myself from seeing new pics and vids. My only fear is that the wolf part isnt very good as its something really different. I trust Nintendo though.

once the game is out in Japan, or America, there will be tons of clips mostly all on gameplay footage.

I don't want to watch gameplay videos anymore because they may contain spoilers. Ok, maybe I'll watch one or two wolf vids to see how it plays but nothing more!

I didn't watch any TWW movies or pics because I didn't know I would be getting this game in the future. That's why I loved it.

What i heard ... (dont hold me to this but ...) is that this is going to come out on the gamecube utilizing revolutions controls to enhance the controls so we should be able to get the revolution controller early.

Hmm. Well ive had this game preordered for quite a while now. And was really excited about the November 05 release. (yeah well, i guess the joke is on me). and am still excited for its release.

The game will be awesome, and funnily enough, i think it will sell some gamecubes along with it.

i do like the idea of a 'darker' feeling zelda game. that was the best part of the N64 zelda games. In OoT with the future being screwed up, and MM with the whole 'moon is gonna kill us' thing. This was lost i think in WW, but i really did like the tie in.

Favorite Zelda game? Majoras Mask. Simply because of the way that Link becomes part of the lives of all the characters. Cmon, dont tell me that you werent on the edge of your seat when trying to save the ranch from the aliens! Or when you helped Kafei with the whole Wedding thing....

But anyway, my point is (finally), if Nintendo manage to pull off this, it will be a truly amazing game.

hmmmm; I have decided to block out all incoming zelda spoilerific stuff. I ruined wind waker by constantly going on gamefaqs and seeing that people had found hyrule and such; it was such an exciting time tbh, but I knew everything by the time i started playing.

Majoras Mask and OOT were in teh same vain, as I had constantly been reading reviews and previews of them, and I had seen stuff I wish I hadn't. It makes me think back to the NES and SNES, where I would get games without knowing what would happen in them, so apart from the odd preview/review; I will not be following the spoilers to this game.

Oh; btw, Who's importing from America...*raises hand*

hmmmm; I have decided to block out all incoming zelda spoilerific stuff. I

im doing the same thing, i will not be downloading any new traliers or looking at new screens till realise date, actually that is the only thing i will look up. I do not think this will last to the very date it comes out but i wont to be pretty left in the dark when it hits. Maybe when it comes out in Japan and the US i might check out and visit forms about twilight just to see people views and reactions to the game. :)

even though im having a media blackout im still 100% hyped for this game and i know that it will last till i have finished the game 100% of the way through. This is going to be an uphill battle but we have to remember that this is zelda and it is a nintendo creation.

see you guys in this same thread in a couple of months, cheers. :weep: i know it is for the best