NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Very big... :D

My God... Things are REALLY starting to get dangerous here !!

I'm considering abandoning the internet (just any websites that have anything associated with video games) next week when there'll be Zelda Frenzy and leakages of massive spoilers everywhere with the release of editorial game reviews. Anyone else following suit?

I'm considering abandoning the internet (just any websites that have anything associated with video games) next week when there'll be Zelda Frenzy and leakages of massive spoilers everywhere with the release of editorial game reviews. Anyone else following suit?

Yeah, probably gonna do something like that too. Don't want the game ruined before I even get it... There'll be so damned many spoilers everywhere, I know it! There's too many spoilers already, just a week before the US release... :horse:

Do you think they'll set up Wii's here in Europe before the European launch date? I mean in EB Games and stores like that? I really hope so, especially if there'll be a TP demo to play. Would really like to try TP for the Wii for myself. If I'm impressed enough, it might effect my decesion on which version to get. The GC or the Wii.... Do you think they'll do that?? :(

Zelda Retrospective Part 5 up at Gametrailers :smile:

I'm avoiding all screens and footage now so this is what i'm using for hype

well from watching the gamespot marathon wii thing the only thing i'll have difficulty with is the fishing

OK, that field video is it for me.

No more Zelda until I get my hands on it.

But I'm gonna try and play through OOT before it's out...

Can someone please post all the official art in one post for me? I'd go look for it myself, but I'll end up seeing screenshots too and I don't want that to happen...

So if anyone has the official art, please post it? If needed, post it in spoiler tags for other people who might not want to see it or something (but make sure to say in your post that it's for me). =P

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks you two! =D

I so love the art style they used for this game. *_____*

Yeah... All the spoilers are really ruining it :angry: But staing off the internet until december 8th, thats too extreme for me :hmm:

just been watching the "hyrule field" vid (havent read up much on this game or seen many clips since i want it as a surprise really)

I CANT WAIT...its like that south park episode can someone freeze me!!

I know mods can ban people from threads and since this thread is going to become spoilar central in the next few weeks, can I please be banned from viewing the Zelda thread?

Thanks.

Hmm... Does Epona look huge compared to Link in those art pictures?

I wonder if I can get all the heart pieces and gold skulltulas in OoT before I get Twilight Princess.

Can we have a Zelda spoiler thread yet? I'd like to discuss the game spoiler-free in one thread and let you ruiners enjoy your ruining in another.[/Quote]

Good idea, at least then, the gamers who have this can discuss the game without spoiling it for someone.

Maybe I'm asking too much, but I'd also like my username to flash gold once every few seconds.[/Quote]

If i knew how to do that, i probably would try it out with someone. But, i don't, so i won't.

Good idea, at least then, the gamers who have this can discuss the game without spoiling it for someone.

Do you want to make one or shall I?

2nd pic reminds me of the running guy in OOT, that you had to catch. The 6th pic i think Link looks like a girl with that smile.

OMFG those screens are beautiful!!

also the artwork....ithink this might be the most scariest Zelda...some of those pics look reallyscary and some adults wont want to expose thier children to say ...those clown dressed people.

Do you want to make one or shall I?

I have no preference either way. If you, or anyone else fancies creating it, then go ahead. :)

Can you put those pictures in spoiler tags Dante? If someone was going for a perfect spoil-less game, they might not want to know that

Goron's

are in this game.

Can you put those pictures in spoiler tags Dante? If someone was going for a perfect spoil-less game, they might not want to know that Goron's are in this game.

You might also want to shut the fuck up. :P