NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

id hate it if zelda turned to an mmorpg. its it probly will be just with a diffrent controle interface.
it can't turn into a mmorpg because miyamoto created link to be the link between the game and the player, if we have 50 Links on-screen the player can't possibly feel like "he's the only hope for this world" also zelda is not zelda without dungeons, it would feel like starfox adventures felt like: what is fox mcloud/link doing here?

Playing the demo of this game recently made me look forward to getting the full game even more. If anyone has any questions about the demo, ask away! :)

What were the in-game graphics really like? Some of the images i have seen don't do the game justice, does it match up in graphical quality to Resident Evil 4?

What were the in-game graphics really like? Some of the images i have seen don't do the game justice, does it match up in graphical quality to Resident Evil 4?

Ah, now that's one question I can't really answer. Unfortunately, when I played the game it was on a demo pod outside, in the blazing sunshine, and the brightness level on the flat screen TV looked like it had been turned up to its fullest. That meant that it was actually quite hard to see what I was doing, so I couldn't really say what the graphics were like. I'm sure there'll be nothing to worry about on that front, though.

I also carn't wait for zelda to come out! i havent had a good game to play on my cube since tales of symphonia, well a game that im constantly on that is, and this game looks like its set to be a Great game! carn't wait!

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

The thing is, by the time its out over here in UK do you really expect to see it on shelves in shops?

It may be on online sites, but by 2006 its likely shops like GAME,HMV,Gamestation etc. (okay maybe not the last one) will no longer be selling Gamecube games anymore, I heard some GAME branches are already no longer selling it because of space needed for DS,PSP and XB360.

It personally doesn't bother me too much as I order all my games online, but its a shame that what could be the game of the generation might not even be available in the majority of stores in UK. Not only that, but it is bound to be overshadowed because of all the next gen buzz. I am beginning to think its very likely that they will launch Zelda bundled with the REV so it sells well, because it could easily by ignored by the majority otherwise.

He said it will be the last Zelda game ever in the form we know it.

To me, it sounds liek the genre is changing, so I predict Zelda on the REV will be a MMORPG

God i hope not...lol :doh:

I'm hoping he just meant that the Rev controller will change the way we play Zelda, so the game will be different as well!

;)

You cant compare Zelda to RE, not even in the graphical department, because Zelda has huge scenarios and Nintendo is probably aiming to have no in game loadings. It also seems like a a faster game, so its easy to have framedrops. I think the game looks absolutely gorgeous even if it isnt like RE4. Anyway arent those pics of wolf link running in the "light world"? Because Midna probably only appears in the twilight realm.

I never watched an in game segment of the game till the other day, I couldn't resist watching the CUBE disc. Im not Irish or anything but oh my fecking god, I thought it would be great but not that great. The music in the villiage blew me away, some of the greatest music I ever heard in my entire life. The only downside was that the CUBE dude who was playing totally sucked arse on it.

I'm not sure if i'll be getting this game until summer now. I haven't taken my Gamecube (or any console apart from DS) to uni with me. :sad:

Dont worry :D, Nintendo stated at the earliest time possible it would be released in April 2006 in the US so I guess it'll be summer till we get the game...

I'd never played a Zelda game before The Wind Waker because I hadn't had a Nintendo console, but now I love it. I'm seriously excited about this game, and can't wait for it.

I'd never played a Zelda game before The Wind Waker because I hadn't had a Nintendo console, but now I love it. I'm seriously excited about this game, and can't wait for it.

Have you played any of the others since you played Wind Waker?

If ya haven't, I suggest you do, you will LOVE them, undoubtedly!!!

it would be great if Zelda TP got game of the year next year, and beat all of Sony's and Microsoft Next Gen console games, i would be laughing for the whole week if that happen's. (the chances of that are still pretty high)

it would be great if Zelda TP got game of the year next year, and beat all of Sony's and Microsoft Next Gen console games, i would be laughing for the whole week if that happen's. (the chances of that are still pretty high)

May even beat Revolution games too :wink:

'May' beat revolution games? This is certain to be the greatest game of all time, better than ALTTP even.