NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

No, its cause of the way you act. I'm American, and the rest of RE doesn't mind me.

I'm also 17, and you act no way like you're my age. Perhaps its just the South...

omg I know you didn't! lol no it's not cuz I'm from the south. :P I said I'm sorry. can we get over it and move on now please? anyway, about the war scene stuff, I wouldn't really like Link joining with the enemies...I like him fighting them...but so he could have backup, it would be cool to see him fighting with the Hylian soldiers behind him and him in the front leading the army. going against the orc creatures. for that matter, Link AND Zelda on horseback leading an army of Hylian soldiers in knight armor with spheres. THAT would rock.

omg I know you didn't! lol no it's not cuz I'm from the south. :P I said I'm sorry. can we get over it and move on now please? anyway, about the war scene stuff, I wouldn't really like Link joining with the enemies...I like him fighting them...but so he could have backup, it would be cool to see him fighting with the Hylian soldiers behind him and him in the front leading the army. going against the orc creatures. for that matter, Link AND Zelda on horseback leading an army of Hylian soldiers in knight armor with spheres. THAT would rock.

Or for that mater naked... Never mind...

she seemed shorter... but I didn't say she was younger, just that she somewhat looked that way, to me. I wasn't implying it.

the zelda we've seen in-game was nothing like this one, infact... she even looked younger than this to my eyes

ok, this is exactly what you said, so you did say she was younger matey.

lol! who? Link or Zelda? or the soldiers? :P

Every body. Can you think of a better way to scare the "pants" off of the enimy?!! :D

ok, this is exactly what you said, so you did say she was younger matey.
what does that change, now you even know what I'm thinking about when I write? I know what I meant, I don't need to be lectured about things that you think you know just because you misread/misunderstood my post.

I said two times the exact same thing: she looked younger to me, to my eyes, as you wish, I didn't claim she was infact younger. anyway why are we discussing this?

This is a waste of offtopic entries.

Every body. Can you think of a better way to scare the "pants" off of the enimy?!! :D
Naked twinrova? 400 years old and still going strong shakehead.gif

LOL you are crazzzzzzy! :p

Link and the Hyrulian army can drop trou (or kilt/tunic/whatever) and moon them.

yup, and Zelda can moon the army too and send out the wrong message to the Orc creatures like...you wanna piece of this? and then she gets impregenated and that's how she has little baby Zelda! lol. And it would be a damn ugly baby! half orc and half Hylian human :S

OK interspecies rape and the progeny resulting aside.

What would you change or add to the games?

OK interspecies rape and the progeny resulting aside.

What would you change or add to the games?

a shorty lolita like Saria would come in handy >_<

I'd probably change the instrument back to a Ocarina or something better than that "pick up the grass blow it..."

And I'd hope that the soundtrack really gets to my spine this time around and orchestrated, I wonder if it'll have voices in it too, that would be awesome.

I wish they licenced that music they used when they unvealed Zelda TP in E3 and used in the commercials for OoT and WW... now they can use orchestrated music... it would be great for it to make a apearance in the game, like, in the last battle or something, really atmospheric.

I'm really nitpicking, I really don't see any major flaw in the game if the things I said are not included.

It would be cool to have that music in the game. It sounds so...legendaryish...ok is that even a word? lol

There was the beautiful orchestrated music of the Great Sea in the Wind Waker... There were times that I just waited for the sun to rise and started sailing when the music began along with the breaking of day tune...

Anyway, I think there will be plenty of orchestrated music in Twilight Princess, the Hyrule Field theme should be orchestrated anyway.

I wish they'd make music for at night too, just a subtle tune. Nights are pretty boring in Zelda :heh:

Yeah, the soundtrack will be great since it's fully orchestrated.

The music from the E3 2005 trailer is downloadable here (don't worry, it's legal).

The music from the E3 2005 trailer is downloadable here (don't worry, it's legal).

I love that so much :hehe: (had since it was released btw)

that song is really re-mixed from the original, but I think it sounds pretty cool. They re-mix a lot of Zelda songs throughout the Zelda games.

I think an epic battle would be good, really good!

Remember in the first trailer (E3 '04) we saw an army marching over Hyrule field in the sunset...

rather than Link running to face them in battle as we'd expect, it'd be a great twist to see Link joining them to battle the forces of the Twilight realm!

Enemies must fight together to overcome a newer and greater evil! I'd like that!

AND....We get more-or-less every bit of American TV anyway.....

NOT fully orchestrated, I repeat it is NOT fully orchestrated. They said they'd orchestrated as much of it as they thought made sense financially or something like that, I can't remember the exact details but I'd personally expect less than 30% to be orchestrated. Don't get your hopes up about things like this, it only leads to disappointment.

NOT fully orchestrated, I repeat it is NOT fully orchestrated. They said they'd orchestrated as much of it as they thought made sense financially or something like that, I can't remember the exact details but I'd personally expect less than 30% to be orchestrated. Don't get your hopes up about things like this, it only leads to disappointment.

Aw crap:(, I hope it's more than 30%.

Yeah, they said parts were orchestrated, which is fine and logical considering that red book audio can have very high quality (metroid prime).

I know the difference of orchestrated music, but I don't know the technical explination for it. Someone care to explain for me?

Can it be downloaded in a form which media player will expect as it just appers in real player, and won't let me convert it?

let's change the subject of music real quick and let me ask you guys this...I heard a rumor that a pic of TP Link is in Tetra's cabin in her ship in WW and I played all the way to the part of the game where you're allowed to go in there, and I didn't see anything! So does anyone know if you have to have a certain disc or what? or was the rumor all fake?