NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I'm 17 and why do you care?

Wow 17 amd can't tell the purpose of spoilers and what's a joke or not.What was the first game you played zeldafan.There won't be any major spoilers in future trailers to keep it secret and surprise everyone during the game

You seem to be very reactionary. I suggest that you don't take anything so personally. The reason people are asking your age is that you seem to making some rash replies and people want to confirm that you are young as a way of excusing the tanacity of some of the replies.

okayyyy whatever. And the first game I played was super mario bros/ duck hunt for the NES when I was about 4. good memories :)

Ok, back to topic everyone.

What's everyone looking forward to most? I'm personally just wanting to tsee the brilliant dungeons Nintendo will come up with, as they always do in Zelda games. I'm sure horseback showdowns, huge towns and wolf transforming is all good, but they are just adding awesomness from the main thing in the game, dungeons. Well, that's my opinion at least.

I'm looking forward to just roam about in all the towns and hyrule field with Epona and just exploring all the areas and admire what have Nintendo have done

Besides the dungeons I'm really looking forward to what bosses they can come up with. And I'm also really curious about the story.

im mostly loking forward tojust roaming around the land, maybe time how long it takes to get from one end to antoher, if there is any ends. after that im looking forward to the dungeons and then the bosses. that first one weve seen already (spoilers if you havnt already seen it)

the three headed flower thing where the monkey give you a bomb to carry on the boomerang o blow it up etc, i wish i didnt know :(

that boss aamzed me, they said that gradually it will get harder, i cant wait to see the sizes of bosses.

Ok, back to topic everyone.

What's everyone looking forward to most? I'm personally just wanting to tsee the brilliant dungeons Nintendo will come up with, as they always do in Zelda games. I'm sure horseback showdowns, huge towns and wolf transforming is all good, but they are just adding awesomness from the main thing in the game, dungeons. Well, that's my opinion at least.

I agree, in the Wind Waker I couldn't wait to get from one dungeon to the next. I'm excited about this game again now.

The thing im looking forward to the most is the first shots of Ganon. I think he is one of the coolest badguys in a videogame and his "piggy" form, especially in OOT, is simply awesome. I loved the way they kinda changed the character in WW. He wasnt just some guy who wanted to take over the world his reason for doing so had meaning and a certain emotion to it.

The thing im looking forward to the most is the first shots of Ganon. I think he is one of the coolest badguys in a videogame and his "piggy" form, especially in OOT, is simply awesome. I loved the way they kinda changed the character in WW. He wasnt just some guy who wanted to take over the world his reason for doing so had meaning and a certain emotion to it.
I hope there's no shots whatsoever on him, I wanna see him in one of the cutscenes of the game and go "wow".

And yeah, ganon changed... in WW he just wanted Hyrule back, I wanna see what happened on this one.

z15scr-hrexcl.jpg

sexyness

“look closely and you might see something newâ€

http://gonintendo.com/

This screen was posted up at Hyrule.net where they say they were granted this one new screenshot (they never say who gave it to them). The screenshot came with the caption, “look closely and you might see something newâ€. I haven’t been able to see anything, but you guys are much more observant…come up with anything? Thanks MeteoraTC!

“look closely and you might see something newâ€

http://gonintendo.com/

This screen was posted up at Hyrule.net where they say they were granted this one new screenshot (they never say who gave it to them). The screenshot came with the caption, “look closely and you might see something newâ€. I haven’t been able to see anything, but you guys are much more observant…come up with anything? Thanks MeteoraTC!

Thanks alot now im gonna be spending the rest of the day looking at this picture.

The Sword,those symbols under the wall torches or something roun his neck its a bit red

EDIT- I think I know what it is but it seems a bit to obvious.The im thinking about is to do with Links clothing

has none actually thought that link likes wearing mini skirts?

that pic is aweseom, im not that observant so i wont see anything new.:(

i was joking before.

ummm i think the newness in the pic is Link's sword...maybe he's got the master sword?
could be, but there's not enough deatil to conclude that.

Anyway I'd like to see the master sword for the first time in-game while playing, not in pics.

It might be just the picture but it looks like Link doesn't have his infamous hat on. :x

The sword isn't as fuzzy as the rest of the picture so I also Link isn't wearing his hat

The sword isn't as fuzzy as the rest of the picture so I thought it was Master Sword but it's not really purple also Link isn't wearing his hat

It might be just the picture but it doesn't look like Link has his infamous hat on. :x