NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

TLOZ to be launched at april.Best buy sent a second email updating the release date to 04/01. Check it out:

zeldatpBestBuyUpdate.jpg

TLOZ to be launched at april.Best buy sent a second email updating the release date to 04/01. Check it out:

Hmm, the 1st of April is a "fishy" date though.

its unlike nintendo to release a game on a saturday though. the closest fridays are the end of march and the 7th of april. if this is true then bugger me.

please be true [fingers crossed]

Heres hoping its april,they must have some kind of news from Nintendo for them to change it.Also a lot if US sites i've checked has it for April/May.Importing looks likely.Hope freeloader will work on the rev

i might ask my local guys what they got... they fairly on the ball with dates and such. but an april release would be superb.

i doubt that the euro release would be too far behind the US release for such a big title.

As long as link dies in this one, the wait'll be worth it. I need a game with a bastard ending for once. This would be the perfect one.

As long as link dies in this one, the wait'll be worth it. I need a game with a bastard ending for once. This would be the perfect one.

Owoa :eek: I hope he doesn't. And since there are only a few connections between the ohter games in series there's no reason to finish one of the most succefully lincenses in the industry. I hope to play still many zeldas :bouncy:

It doesn't fit in the gameplay and/or style of any of the other Zelda games that Link would permanently die (ie, the player can't continue playing since the hero has died thing).

zelda TP must be on at least 2 GC disc's..... i for one would love it to be released soon for the cube, but then another part of me would love it to move to REV and be on 1 disc with GFX improved and full use of the new controller.

But the wait is KILLING ME!!!! whaaaaaaaaa

zelda TP must be on at least 2 GC disc's..... i for one would love it to be released soon for the cube, but then another part of me would love it to move to REV and be on 1 disc with GFX improved and full use of the new controller.

I think (I could be mistaken) that the first dungeon, hyrule field horse battle and first village back in E3 were taking just 37 MB or so, there's no disc space problems I'd say.

Besides I don't see Zelda working with two discs.

If it was 2 disks then would be really annoying as you couldnt truly freeroam the land without switching disks, I dont think Nintendo will ever make a 2 disk zelda game but i could be wrong i just doubt it.

Hey everyone, I'm new, my name is Jonathan and I'm from Atlanta,GA ( USA) and I want to make a comment on something I read earlier on the posts about this game being the end of zelda in its current form, let me clear this up, ok, TP is a direct sequel to OOT, so obviouslly its the last in its current form cuz after this one they can't keep on making " sequels to OOT" we'll have to face the " sequel to WW " which will be the end of everything zelda as we know it, mainly Hyrule. we will be saying good bye to the old and Hello to the new, it'll be a totally new generation of Zelda...even though it's not the same land literally, it is the same land hypothetically ( spiritually) the spirit of Hyrule will live on in this new world and it doesn't matter about the land, it's the legend that matters, Link and Zelda ...the legend continues " I have scattered the seeds of the future" - King Daphanes Nohansen Hyrule ( King of Hyrule) and someone will free Ganon by removing the master sword from him and here we go again! so I'm looking forward to another 20 years of Zelda! and beyond! it'll be a brand new age of Zelda! :D

and about Link dying, well from the information we got from WW, it's pretty obvious " but the hero did not appear..." that he'll die, but that doesn't at all make it the last zelda game cuz obviouslly there's a new Link in almost every Zelda game and WW happened 100 years after OOT and TP will be after OOT, but before WW so there ya go!

Welcome to the forums zeldafan :smile:

Please remember that posts usually exist out of multiple sentences - it makes your story more readible.

Also the reason why Link wasn't there was probably that he (TP Link) died of age and then Ganon popped up again.

By Link dying, I didn't mean the end of the series(for all you guys who got the wrong end of the stick). I think there is a large possibility that Link will fail in this game, and it would make a fantastic change, where even after countless hours of gameplay, you are destined to fail.

i just spent friggen 1/2 an hour on a nice in depth response, then my friggen computer crashed!

in short:

i agree with the link dying thing. Hell, kill off as many characters as you want. slap an M15+ rating on it. the best books ive read have had a nasty twist at the end.

a darker zelda game would be superb. get the emotions flowing... all that stuff

I feel the the pain of the endings, you play for months, all those hours, all those times of getting stuck and finding yiur way through it, then you get to the end and.. nothing.. nothing significant happens really, no-one actually dies, no-one is ridden of forever, its always open ended, after all that hard work id like a good hard ending, something ive made happen by playing! Its not going to happen though.

Link dying would be very different and original and it would be a great twist. It could happen, but it doesn't have to. In the wind waker they said the hero didn't return, that doesn't mean he died - he might have just travelled to a very far away land and lived a quiet and peaceful life or something.

I'd still like to see Link defeating Ganon or a great evil by sacrificing his own life though.

if this is true then bugger me.

please be true [fingers crossed]

Are you gay by any chance??

Anyway, getting back on topic, I WANT THIS GAME ON THE APRIL 1ST!

(oh, my maturity)

Are you gay by any chance??

Anyway, getting back on topic, I WANT THIS GAME ON THE APRIL 1ST!

(oh, my maturity)

uum no, i actually forgot i wrote that. i looked at the quote and didn notice my name. i like this idea of link dying, maybe to destroy all of the evil, to releae all of the power link must use his body to open this power, then he dies.

ok well we'll just have to see what happens, we have to wait till E3 cuz I think that's when we'll get an official release date and I hope it's not delayed till november for the revolution launch and is gonna be a revolution launch title cuz that would suck...I don't wana wait that long!

I think (I could be mistaken) that the first dungeon, hyrule field horse battle and first village back in E3 were taking just 37 MB or so, there's no disc space problems I'd say.

Besides I don't see Zelda working with two discs.

Where did you get this from?