NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I wonder how that SOAD rumour even started? :S

Someone tamperd with the Id3 tags... and thus the rumour was born.

While we're on rumours. I remember when the 1st trailer of Zelda was shown (everyone going mental). Then forums on the IGN boards started rumours that Link could transform into a wolf, everyone denied it and asked how (so did i).

And it turns out that he can. Coincidence?

While we're on rumours. I remember when the 1st trailer of Zelda was shown (everyone going mental). Then forums on the IGN boards started rumours that Link could transform into a wolf, everyone denied it and asked how (so did i).

Interesting,wonder what IGn boards are saying now,gonna try and check soon

When about was the Wind Waker release date announced? I know that it wasn't in the initial Q2 elease list back in 2004.

It was after the GDC trailer that those rumours started hitting wasn't it? With the wolf howling at the moon at the end of the trailer?

It was after the GDC trailer that those rumours started hitting wasn't it? With the wolf howling at the moon at the end of the trailer?

Porbably was,so many forums said that

I know what you're thinking, but it was before the GDC trailer, the very first trailer. I am not even joking. I didn't beleive them, and the wolf on the 2nd trailer upped my suspicions. Then it was confirmed. But it really was after the 1st trailer, not the 2nd, I vividly remember. You have to trust me on this one, I know it's hard to beleive but it's true.

THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK YALL LOL!!!!!!!!! -weird images LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

I'm sure it will, but wtf...?

Um calm down with the spam here,if ti was after the first trailer,then that is interesting

ban please, this is really moronic...

k maybe a bit harsh :P but at least a warning?

ban please, this is really moronic...

k maybe a bit harsh :P but at least a warning?

For what?!?! Posting some pix! LOL!! lighten up girl plzzzzzzzz!!! LOL!

rip_saw_wood_hw.gif