NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

dante ur a saint!!

thnx

the green arears, is that the completed field? or just a section?

wow the overworld is big!.

Nintendo Power gives Zelda a 9.5

sly.JPG

Thats brillant, but anyone know what they gave the WW and OOT? Just like to see the scores to compare :wink:

Lance

AMN (Advanced Media Network) gave TP a 9.7!

Hows the rankings looking now with all these reviews coming in?

Major spoiler video (WolfLink)

AMN Reviews of Zelda:TP

• The most anticipated Zelda game since Ocarina of Time itself
  • 40-plus hour adventure
  • Most story-driven Zelda to date
  • Play as Link and wolf Link, exploring Hyrule, the Twilight Realm, dungeons and more
  • Over 20 different items to find and equip – some new and some familiar
  • Completely new motion-sensing controls allow you to attack with Link’s sword using real-life hand gestures and aim with items like the bow unlike ever before
  • Also available on GameCube in December 2006
  • 480p and 16x9 widescreen support (only on Wii)
  • Dolby Pro Logic II surround sound support

Visuals It was developed for GameCube, thus it looks like a GameCube game. This means some blurry and downright unappealing textures. However, Nintendo’s team has birthed an imaginative world realized by great art-direction that makes up for any technical blemishes. 8.0

Sound Koji Kondo’s newly-created music mingles with treasured classics, like Zelda’s Lullaby, to create a musical experience that you’ll fall in love with. Top-notch sound effects. Lack of voice acting might disappoint some, but Zelda does a good job without it. 10.0

Control Link controls brilliantly, and the added Wii-mote control is the biggest step the franchise – and a video game – has made in a decade. While there are no camera controls, it is not a problem, because the camera is ideal. The lack of an extra analog stick makes it difficult to include real-time camera control, so this is more of an issue with the Wii-mote than Twilight Princess itself. 10.0

Gameplay Over 40 to 50 hours of gameplay for your first time through. Every hour features challenging, rewarding, fun and entertaining gameplay. Excellent dungeon design and memorable locales. 9.5

Replay Once you finish it, you’ll want to go back immediately. Expect upwards of 60 hours to do and see everything the game has to offer. 9.0

Verdict

The reason to purchase a Wii. 9.7

gamespot want attension.Never liked them.always found that they over rate psp games and under rate ds games.Never found out why

guess with the wii it's no different

Errr... OK, lol. Sure whatever.

Thats what I say to Game Spot. The only good thing there is your videos.

Lol thanks dude. But on a serious note now. They gave Yoshi 9.1, that was one of the highest, so people were like "SWEET" now they give Zelda 8.8 and people are like "NOOOO" lol

And the DS has a couple more 9 games than the PSP. ;)

Lol thanks dude. But on a serious note now. They gave Yoshi 9.1, that was one of the highest, so people were like "SWEET" now they give Zelda 8.8 and people are like "NOOOO" lol

And the DS has a couple more 9 games than the PSP. ;)

Seriously, Zelda doesn't deserve an 8.8 score. And we all know that, the fact that most site gave it very close to or even 10, show how much protagonist that Jeff dude is looking for. I can't wait to read his comments tomorrow insulting every Nintendo fan.

Does anyone know what items can be used in Twilight Princess? Bombs and boomerang must be there, because They have been in many if not all Zeldas.

I don't want to sound like a fanboy as i havn't played the game, but 8.8 man thats alot lower then every where else. Also excite truck 6.8 red steel 5.5?? These scores may be completely valid and i'm talking out my arse but i'm detecting not bias towards the other consles but more they really just don't overall like the way the games or control. Should we be worried?