NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Seen this just around the corner from Melbourne Central train station (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, The world... etc etc)

22-09-06_1707.jpg

heh heh. Took the picture a while back, just been a long time coming before i posted it up on the forum. Nice to see some zelda hype building! This painting... thing... is about 6ft tall

first thing about this screen is the map this is probably not all of the feild becauce there arn't that big of areas on the map but it may be a big chunk of it.

what is the thing on the b button (trigger) its not old enough to be the sword and the bow is on the d pad still. its not speeding up thats done with a. pushing up while targeting an enemy will be the same as pushing up c in oot, the d pad is the same as the c buttons in oot. of coarse now the bow is on b button.

the earth is round in that pic! i'm imagining the horse running upside down like SMG

Wow, that screen makes it seem as though there are two 'levels' of Hyrule Field - a higher one (the bridges) and a lower one that runs under the bridges. It's pretty big anyway considering that huge bridge is only so tiny on the minimap.

the earth is round!

Heathen!

I hope the map from that pic is removable, I want to be able to see the whole landscape.

They are not clouds. Its the Sony alien ship from the advert :wink:

The invasion is coming... the Giant Enemy Crab is here....

Quick! Flip the Giant Enemy Crab on its back and attack its weak spot for MASSIVE damage! :laughing:

Quick! Flip the Giant Enemy Crab on its back and attack its weak spot for MASSIVE damage! :laughing:

Zelda needs Giant Enemy crabs, tiny ones don't cut it anymore.

Cane of Pacci does the job. I'd really love it if Nintendo slipped in some Giant Enemy Crabs in TP, just to get at Sony. The great thing is, no one copyrighted the crab either, so that'd be great.

Cane of Pacci does the job. I'd really love it if Nintendo slipped in some Giant Enemy Crabs in TP, just to get at Sony. The great thing is, no one copyrighted the crab either, so that'd be great.

Maybe Ganon has crabs!

*Bum ta dish!*

Seriously, how would someone copyright crabs?

Maybe Ganon has crabs!

*Bum ta dish!*

Seriously, how would someone copyright crabs?

I mean Sony didn't copyright their 'Giant Enemy Crab' in the Ancient Japan game.

that pic above is link in the normal world. Why is midna on up on the d-pad?

I would have thought that you cant do anthing with him/her in the normal world.

that pic above is link in the normal world. Why is midna on up on the d-pad?

I would have thought that you cant do anthing with him/her in the normal world.

She is becomes your shadow in the normal world and your hint system.

She is becomes your shadow in the normal world and your hint system.

o reet. learn something new everyday

There might be a Giant Enemy Crab as one of Ganons followers or boss of the water temple.

wow now we know what the feild looks like i like how there is lakes and stuff and not all the feild is conected.

sony probably could © giant crabs if they wanted to, nintendo has a © on the word oui and we and i think wee (not sure about the last one) they did this so sony couldn't have a PSoui/ PSwe/ PSwee.

Sony are gathering their soldiers for the water temple

U684P42T31D33370F915DT20050530105058.jpg

Link will have a hard battle against the 'might' of Sony's crabs unless he figures out their weakpoint.

Link will have a hard battle against the 'might' of Sony's crabs unless he figures out their weakpoint.

Will the hero rise again? Or will Sonys giant enemy crabs reign?

since sony games take place in another universe if the entered the zelda universe they would be puniy K=krab L=link

Scale comparisen (sp)

k L

:geek: