NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Wonder if you can get something like or actually get the Mask of Truth to see what they're thinking.And maybe since it's more 'hard-core' and 'mature' someone in the market might say 'I want some action from that person over there'

And maybe since it's more 'hard-core' and 'mature' someone in the market might say 'I want some action from that person over there'

Well I doubt they would go that far but something a long those lines could be good.

Wonder if you can get something like or actually get the Mask of Truth to see what they're thinking.And maybe since it's more 'hard-core' and 'mature' someone in the market might say 'I want some action from that person over there'

Haha, that would be awesome :laughing:

With one of Wolf Link's abilities maybe...? Naah, I don't know... Wolf Link will probably not be psychic... :hmm:

But I like the idea of the Mask of Truth...

hmm to appeal to a more mature audience....

End of game you have a choice

1) Get it on with Zelda in the room there

2) Save her then get it on in Hyrule Field

3) Save her and live a long and celibate life.

choose now before the time limit runs out!!!

Option 1 starts....yeah...

It was in August 2005 when they delayed it,as a 'Sorry Picture' :heh:

Your right, hated that day! :hmm:

Also i reckon the game looks even better then that seen in the pictures now!

I love an area fall of stuff happening in it and people to talk too etc...

I saw an updated Hyrule market a few months back, it looked fantastic.

Care to share a link?

Unless it's from the TP trailer from E3 2006, that we've all seen :hmm:

Also, would like in TP that it's alot more important to buy stuff and saving up rupees...

I've never liked how you've always been having like 2000000 rupees and never had to buy anything or use them... It became boring to collect rupees and the only reason you would do it, was in MM where you would get some rewards from that bank guy in Clock town, when you had special amounts of rupees.

This time (it's probably been said alot of times in this forum but anyway), money should be alot harder to gain, and you would really have to work to get some rupees. And you'd really have to need them for new equipment and stuff like arrows, bombs, potions, bottles and so on.... you won't always get arrows by smashing rocks or breaking jars, you'd have to buy them and really save them for later. Not just shoot all your arrows away, find the nearest bush or grass to cut and get 10 new arrows, I mean... that's not very realistic... :blank:

You'd need to find the right vendor to get the right stuff, go earn money by doing some work for people, or maybe by collecting some kinds of bounties, and save up money for cool equipment... Now that would be neat :(

They have been saying in an interview not too long ago, that you'd really have to go find the right vendor to brag, because some people will demand more rupees for cheaper stuff... that I like :yay:

So, alot more items to collect and alot more shopping

I really hope TP will be improved at that point... It would really make it so much cooler...!

I wonder just how BIG this field will be,was it 45 minutes to cross it on horse?

I hope they have loads of animals in TP (esp since it's based around them:heh:) but y'know: Dogs, Pigs & Chickens to attack you :heh:

Also, would like in TP that it's alot more important to buy stuff and saving up rupees...

I've never liked how you've always been having like 2000000 rupees and never had to buy anything or use them... It became boring to collect rupees and the only reason you would do it, was in MM where you would get some rewards from that bank guy in Clock town, when you had special amounts of rupees.

This time (it's probably been said alot of times in this forum but anyway), money should be alot harder to gain, and you would really have to work to get some rupees. And you'd really have to need them for new equipment and stuff like arrows, bombs, potions, bottles and so on.... you won't always get arrows by smashing rocks or breaking jars, you'd have to buy them and really save them for later. Not just shoot all your arrows away, find the nearest bush or grass to cut and get 10 new arrows, I mean... that's not very realistic... :blank:

You'd need to find the right vendor to get the right stuff, go earn money by doing some work for people, or maybe by collecting some kinds of bounties, and save up money for cool equipment... Now that would be neat :(

They have been saying in an interview not too long ago, that you'd really have to go find the right vendor to brag, because some people will demand more rupees for cheaper stuff... that I like :yay:

So, alot more items to collect and alot more shopping

I really hope TP will be improved at that point... It would really make it so much cooler...!

That is kind of escaping the the main point of the game but I really hope it happens. It would be cool if you could get a job in a shop, haggling with poeple and trying to sell them stuff.

Hurassing dogs? Hell i'd buy the game just for that.

LMAO

I think having a job for money and bounties is a good idea,though you could just go to hyrule field and chop some grass.

Think you would get the Goron Briggade after you if you stalked a hylian woman?

The one thing i would like to see are scripted fights, whereby it'll flas up on the screen press button A and you have 5 seconds to do so, would make a great change.

The one thing i would like to see are scripted fights, whereby it'll flas up on the screen press button A and you have 5 seconds to do so, would make a great change.

The Zelda series really shouldnt go into the Shenmue style. Just cause it worked there and in RE4, it would be total out of contex in a Zelda game.. :indeed:

I saw an updated Hyrule market a few months back, it looked fantastic.

I remember that didn't it have some sort of fancy flooring/stone work or something?

The Zelda series really shouldnt go into the Shenmue style. Just cause it worked there and in RE4, it would be total out of contex in a Zelda game.. :indeed:

It would work maybe if there is a secret society in the game who wants link not in there way and every so often you have a sword fight based on this kind of system- would add an extra dimension

It would work maybe if there is a secret society in the game who wants link not in there way and every so often you have a sword fight based on this kind of system- would add an extra dimension

Ummm... :confused:

What the hell are you smoking?

Zelda Magic Beans or Cane of Byrna? you choose.

Deku leafs.

I almost forgot about the Hyrule market. From those pics, it's going to be so f*cking great.

Look at least i'm thinking of cool new ways to progress the franchise, lets face it, its getting old when you have to just mash the attack button or swipe your wiimote like a crazed fool

I pesonally believe that it would make a welcome addition to the gameplay

Oh and regarding the market pictures, you'll only probably speak to about 5% of them as we all know the amount of code to make one person speak one line is about 3 lines worth of code - and as we all know programmers want to do the least amount of programming as possible