NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Thanks ... Does that give me permission to be an asshole for a while :D

Of course it does.

But please don't :heh:

That sounds very interesting. Are there other secrets that you'd like to share?

Have I already told you that Link is right handed this time? (laughs) But I've got one secret for you. Only on the GameCube will the protagonist be left handed. So if you want to play it like you're used to from the previous games, you'll have to get the GameCube version.

They aren't supporting left-handed people??????

They aren't supporting left-handed people??????

It should be just a case of swapping the controllers over I think. The only real difference being that when a left-handed person swings the Wii-mote to initiate a move with the sword it will be a right-handed move performed by Link in the game, and vice versa for the spinning attack and shield bash with the nunchuck.

It should be just a case of swapping the controllers over I think. The only real difference being that when a left-handed person swings the Wii-mote to initiate a move with the sword it will be a right-handed move performed by Link in the game, and vice versa for the spinning attack and shield bash with the nunchuck.

You could say the same for when Link was left handed though.

I thought that most left handed people would hold the wiimote in their right hand as they've been doing that in games for years now?

You could say the same for when Link was left handed though.

I thought that most left handed people would hold the wiimote in their right hand as they've been doing that in games for years now?

I'm left-handed, my left hand has always controlled the characters in game, so i'm thinking i'll be holding the Nun-chuck in my left hand and wii-mote in my right.

Saying that, i can use my right hand for many things, just not writing. So i'm hoping i won't have any problems controlling any of the games.

Nintendo etc.. must have thought about left-handed gamers.

:smile:

Apart from swapping thumbstick controls in games that allow it, left-handed gamers have had little choice until now. They may find it better to use the Wii-mote in their left hands and the nunchuck in their right, particularly as the control actions will be performed in a similar fashion to those performed by Link in the game rather than the simple button presses that have gone before in previous Zelda games.

Isn't Shigsy left-handed?

Thought so too.

Also I think while the Wiimote is more or less new to everyone you are experienced with the Stick for quite a while now.

So you have to learn precise controls with the Wiimote but if you swap the Joystick to the right hand you'll have to practice that again too.

Also I don't think it's much of a problem control-wise if Link was right-handed and you would hold the Wiimote in the left hand because no matter how you move the Wiimote Link will always make standard slashes like on the GC version when you press the B-Button.

Isn't Shigsy left-handed?

All brilliant people are left-handed ;)

Seriously, Mozart, Da Vinci and Einstein were all left handed. Left handedness is supposedly a sign of creativity.

I'm right-handed :sad:

Quality over quantity I suppose but 9 dungeons seems to little. I'm hoping the number is at least 10. Michael Jacksons album Thriller suffered the same problem, 9 tracks is not enough, 10 is such a better number than 9.

The best album is Rage Against the Machine by Rage Against the Machine, ten songs which are all top notch.

divinci could use both hands and shingsy is left handed yes.

i'm right handed for writing but i use my left hand for other things.

interesting d pads are usualy on the left for game controllers but arrow keys on your keyy board are on the right.

back to zelda. *insert topic that has to do with zelda here*

divinci could use both hands and shingsy is left handed yes.

i'm right handed for writing but i use my left hand for other things.

interesting d pads are usualy on the left for game controllers but arrow keys on your keyy board are on the right.

back to zelda. *insert topic that has to do with zelda here*

Thank you for not expanding. :p

:cry: 9 dungeons is to short :cry:

::shrug: i dont care how many dungeons there are i just want a new zelda.

All brilliant people are left-handed ;)

Seriously, Mozart, Da Vinci and Einstein were all left handed. Left handedness is supposedly a sign of creativity.

I'm right-handed :sad:

There could be truth in that, because left handed people have a right hemishere bias brain, were as right handed have a left bais. And one side of the brain does creative stuff, were-as the other does stuff like maths, language etc.

Or so I read in my readers digest book of intresing and random facts.

I actually think it's more important to have stuff to do outside of dungeons. Some horseride battles for example are nice.

I actually think it's more important to have stuff to do outside of dungeons. Some horseride battles for example are nice.

Well there is at least one massive horse riding battle which is immense to play. :)

I wonder how it will work with the Wiimote actually, firing arrows of the horse would be hard...

9 Dungeons is a big amount, but lots of play out side of dungeons would be neat. I hope the include lots of secret iteams which reward searching like ww magic armour or lttp invinsible/invisble clock.

I hope for an epic,eerie,mythical tower.

Perhaps where this is

Well lets hope we have Ganon's Tower. :smile:

i think most of the game will take place outside of dungeons.

i also think the 100 to 70 hour drop was the mag asuming the game was mostly dungeons.

i just want to see a map of the new hyrule

i also think the 100 to 70 hour drop was the mag asuming the game was mostly dungeons.

No it was Aonuma who said that. If you wanted to complete everything it would take about 70 hours.