NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Takeo and ZeldaFreak were having an argument and you picked a side and threw in a comment which was pretty nasty, that's why I said what I said.

I didn't realise I was everyone. ;)

No I didn't pick a side, and you're not everyone, I'm talking about other occasions. Did I even say it was about the argument between Takeo and Freak: No.

if your going to argue please do it over pms so the rest of us dont have to listen to is

i'm just getting the wii version

i bet in a week nintendo will say: "please forget about the mirrored wii version of tp fiasco, this is not fact, oh and please don't play both versions" :laughing:

No I didn't pick a side, and you're not everyone, I'm talking about other occasions. Did I even say it was about the argument between Takeo and Freak: No.

Okay your reply makes little sense considering that if you didn't pick a side then why didn't you say something nasty about Takeo? Or why did you insult ZeldaFreak at all?

How am I meant to draw from:

I'd like to thank ZeldaFreak for ruining the thread, git.

That you are talking about another incident when you said it right at the end of their argument.

So what ocassions is it Tellyn that you are talking about?

Okay your reply makes little sense considering that if you didn't pick a side then why didn't you say something nasty about Takeo? Or why did you insult ZeldaFreak at all?

How am I meant to draw from:

That you are talking about another incident when you said it right at the end of their argument.

So what ocassions is it Tellyn that you are talking about?

Argument ends here, PM me instead of fouling the thread even more please. Other people are tiring of it I think.

Back on Zelda, what does everyone think Ganon will look like?

Getting two versions seems kinda of pointless. Dunno, maybe if I see the cube version cheap, it may be fun to complete it with differnt controlls.

Getting two versions seems kinda of pointless. Dunno, maybe if I see the cube version cheap, it may be fun to complete it with differnt controlls.

I agree with you completely, I'd get the GC version if I see it cheap on eBay, Amazon, etc.

Argument ends here, PM me instead of fouling the thread even more please. Other people are tiring of it I think.

I guess I won then. :hehe:

And i'm sure our argument would have kept Dabookerman entertained.

I just don't like nasty comments being made.

I guess I won then. :hehe:

And i'm sure our argument would have kept Dabookerman entertained.

I just don't like nasty comments being made.

Was that comment relevant to the thread? No, you're just winding me up.

After watching another trailer, what are those big monsters with an odd smile on their faces?

Was that comment relevant to the thread? No, you're just winding me up.

Me? No, I don't wind people up. :hehe:

I believe those monsters with the big smiles are infact enemies. :hehe:

Me? No, I don't wind people up. :hehe:

I believe those monsters with the big smiles are infact enemies. :hehe:

This smiley :hehe: does indeed win.

Humanoid, but very feral I reckon.

I can't blame people arguing over Zelda.

It's taking so fecking long to be released even i'm a bit peeved talking about it!

:bouncy:

Come on guys! The sun should never set on a argument, so Savage Garden say! Listen to Darren Hayes, LISTEN TO HIM! :grin:

Anyway! I'm only buying the Wii version. If i don't like it, tough, i just have to get used to it. I'm pretty sure i'll love it! I haven't really got the spare cash this autumn/winter to be buying the same game twice, with the Wii and all the 360, DS games etc...

:grin:

I've just realised that i have written that before in this thread. See how long it's taking to be released? I'm repeating myself! ;)

This thread needs locking.

No it doesn't. It would be a waste to lock this thread, as it has gone on for so long.

However, this arguing needs to be stopped. So, guys...shaddap! Otherwise i will come down on you all with my megaton hammer and my iron boots.

Be excellent to each other.

I don't want to spoil that... I mean... I was in awe when I first saw him in OoT and WW, I think we are in for a great first impression this time around. And the graphics and facial expressions should be really awesome.

Maybe he'll first appear with his back turned to the hero showing his cape pattern, and then after it catches our eyes "hey, isn't that..." he turns over :p bare in mind that link shouldn't know him by then, first encounter, I think he'll have a menacing appearance yet ironic smile. (not resembling tingle though)

No! I just hyped myself all over again. :woops::)

Man, to think I'll be playing this game in less than three months... After all these delays it's almost out. :)

Man, to think I'll be playing this game in less than three months... After all these delays it's almost out. :)

Didn't you hear. It got delayed again. March '07 now.I'm bored

People

"TO NINTENDO HQ!" I'm bored too...

I don't want to spoil that... I mean... I was in awe when I first saw him in OoT and WW, I think we are in for a great first impression this time around. And the graphics and facial expressions should be really awesome.

Maybe he'll first appear with his back turned to the hero showing his cape pattern, and then after it catches our eyes "hey, isn't that..." he turns over :p bare in mind that link shouldn't know him by then, first encounter, I think he'll have a menacing appearance yet ironic smile. (not resembling tingle though)

No! I just hyped myself all over again. :woops::)

I cant wait to see ganon. Best bad guy ever imo.

Thats not even funny. Dont joke about that sort of thing. Some innocent noob will believe that.

People

"TO NINTENDO HQ!" I'm bored too...

lmfao. I would expect that to happn if it was delayed again.

I'm not concerning myself over what he'll look like in TP, I'm sure Nintendo have made him into a real fear-ful and gritty looking character.

I'm just hoping once again that Ganondorf will remain in his human form for the majority of the game and then at the end we get a 'Shadow of the Colossus' sized Ganon to kill.

lmfao. I would expect that to happn if it was delayed again.

Everything would go black and white and 70's style would come back?