NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

'May' beat revolution games? This is certain to be the greatest game of all time, better than ALTTP even.
The game will probably be great, but you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions when the game isn't even out yet.

Have you played any of the others since you played Wind Waker?

If ya haven't, I suggest you do, you will LOVE them, undoubtedly!!!

Just started OOT. So far seems rather good. :D

The game will probably be great, but you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions when the game isn't even out yet.

I just cant see nintendo messing up a zelda game, it's not possible :wink: .

Hmmm, i think this will probably be the last Zelda game with a third person view. I think with the Revolution's control method and capabilities, the Revolution Zelda game will possibly be in a first person viewpoint?

Although, enough about that, how badly do i want tis game? Very much so. :(

Hmmm, i think this will probably be the last Zelda game with a third person view. I think with the Revolution's control method and capabilities, the Revolution Zelda game will possibly be in a first person viewpoint?

Fixed. You're probably right,I can't see it working well in third person with the new rev controller.

Fixed. You're probably right,I can't see it working well in third person with the new rev controller.

Haha, i didn't notice my mistake there. :)

*edits*

Hmmm, i think this will probably be the last Zelda game with a first person view. I think with the Revolution's control method and capabilities, the Revolution Zelda game will possibly be in a first person viewpoint?

I don't know about that... miyamoto still drives the series and he named link after the link between the player and the game, he wants you to see him, feel like him, it will stay that way I think, the controller scheme is perfect for the current camara standpoint, just like they wont change the voice acting issue, they probably wont change the camera standpoint. I hope so, anyway, maybe they'll include a first person view where you can walk using weapons in first person and even play with you sword, but not on the "standard dungeons" exploration

Well, the good thing is that we have the option to imagine these sort of things. There are many ways in which Zelda could work on the Revolution. I seriously do hope that they don't add in speech samples tho, but then again, i doubt they ever will. :)

I can't wait for Twilight Princess!

Anyone remember the Spaceworld Zelda video? That was sweet! I'd love to see Link facing off with Ganondorf like that in Twilight Princess, a little cutscene before the duel!

I think that after releasing Twilight Princess (on the Gamecube), Nintendo should do a bundle of it with the Revolution, for those who missed out on it on the cube but could play it on the Rev! It'd sure help Rev sales too!

ps: wouldn't it be awesome to see Fierce Link in Twilight Princess, he'd look so good!

So why was this game delayed? So that there is still something good coming out in 2006?

Phew.. i need to take at least 5 days of from work when this finally is released

250px-Level3.gif

Guys bad news it looks like nintendo may be canning the series after the above nazi symbol was found in the game.

Also blatent homosexual steryotypes have been seen in the game with assocations of slavery, pedophilier and gneral odd behiavour with homosexuality. This character is the reason.

Tingle.jpg

The game also subtly attacks feminism, branding women who don't conform and stay in the village looking after their men as wild aggresive amazoninan type women.

Charac-Gerudo.JPG

It has also encouraged an age old link between overwieght people haveing the chartaristics of being jolly but stupid.

gal_zl-t06.jpg

Ah well at least theres nothing incriminating in mario... :wink:

that swastika is the wrong way around!!! and it's not a nazi symbol.. it has been around since 315 B.C.. and probably longer.. maybe as old as Link!!!

Anyway... they are moving this game to the Revolution.. I just know it.. im wrong all the time though

They won't.

I'm trying hared to push this game to the back of my mind, so I don't get hyped up about it half a year before it's realesed.

They won't.

I'm trying hared to push this game to the back of my mind, so I don't get hyped up about it half a year before it's realesed.

man that is a tough job i tried to do that, but i just kept on getting really painful headaches.

I'm so ...king lucky! I just read that TP will be playable at Finnish Digiexpo-event in Helsinki ^__________^ Lucky!

if they create a zelda game for the revo in first person where your looking through links eyes, or even third person, then with the controller, link will become right handed, most people are right handed but link is left

With all the next gen/mario kart DS buzz I've hardly been thinking about TP at all, which is great because before I know it it will be just weeks from release :hehe:

With all the next gen/mario kart DS buzz I've hardly been thinking about TP at all, which is great because before I know it it will be just weeks from release :hehe:

Same here. I wouldnt say Im glad that TP got delayed but I am relieved. I never thought I would be so hyped up for Mario Kart. Sure im a fan of the series but even Double Dash didnt get me this excited. If TP did come out in Nov like originally planned then I wouldnt know how to contain myself.

250px-Level3.gif

Guys bad news it looks like nintendo may be canning the series after the above nazi symbol was found in the game.

thats not the nazi symbol, thats the hindu swastica:P

edit: it appears both hindu and nazi swastikas go the same way, making the zelda one completely unrelated to both fashist and religious symbols

lmao. you have to see this: go to "alphabetical" then go to legend of zelda. its an actual japanese ad for LOZ

click here

Is it just me or is anyone else not hyped up about Zelda? I'm waiting for Prime Hunters and Animal Crossing more.

Is it just me or is anyone else not hyped up about Zelda? I'm waiting for Prime Hunters and Animal Crossing more.

Everyone will be once it gets closer to release. People have put it to the back of their minds for the moment.

Yeah, same here. Mario Kart DS and many more great DS games are on my mind at the moment. But it's for the best, it's still a long wait. Longing for a game that won't come out until next year can be anoying.

Everyone will be once it gets closer to release. People have put it to the back of their minds for the moment.

I hope your right Stocka. I've stopped being hyped for almost every game i've bought. I'm hoping Resi 4 will change that as i look forward to games less and less :hmm: