NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I find OOT better than any 2D or 3D game. It's my all time fav.

On your own mate:indeed:

On your own mate:indeed:

Yep, because no one else loves Ocarina, no one at all.

Well OOT is my favourite game ever, too, so Blue_Ninja0's defintely not alone. ;)

Well, Wind Waker is my fave. I played OoT when i was much younger and i only finished it a few years ago, knowing what the ending was.

Kinda ruined the magic really.

Hope we dont have Zelda:Oot fanboys on here?

Example Zelda:Oot fanboys say this "Oot is the real zelda, the other zelda games suck!".

Anyway my fav zelda games are MM>lttp>WW>Oot.

Well I think OoT is the best game, but by no means do the other ones suck. In fact OoT only marginally edges out Wind Waker.

Well OOT is my favourite game ever, too, so Blue_Ninja0's defintely not alone. ;)

I guess sarcasm doesn't come across well over the internet.

Just to clear things up my fav game of all time and space is OOT.

OOT for me! Followed by Wind Waker!

Sadly i could never get into 'ALTTP' although i know it's a great game, and Majoras Mask was also good but for some reason still confuses the hell out of me today! When do you save it? When do you go back in time etc....I must be thick.

I'm hoping there isn't a time-thing in Twilight Princess, it kinda ruined the enjoyment for me. I felt pressured constantly and was rushing about in Majoras Mask.

The first time I played through Ocarina was just before I first got a gamecube. At the time I was like "wow look at the graphics in rogue leader!" and playing ocarina with its graphics and stiff n64 controls kinda let it down for me. It is still a very solid game, an even better game when you think about how good it was for its time.

My favourite will always be Link's Awakening, just a brilliant game.

The first time I played through Ocarina was just before I first got a gamecube. At the time I was like "wow look at the graphics in rogue leader!" and playing ocarina with its graphics and stiff n64 controls kinda let it down for me. It is still a very solid game, an even better game when you think about how good it was for its time.

My favourite will always be Link's Awakening, just a brilliant game.

no no no! Even though I haven't played Link's awakening that much, A Link to the past is the best 2D zelda!

no no no! Even though I haven't played Link's awakening that much, A Link to the past is the best 2D zelda!

Nah, Links awakening is the better title. Close but slightly better IMO.

A Link to the past is the best 2D zelda!

Amen to that.

I would probably say link's awakening is better than lttp because it was the first zelda game i played. oot is still my fav though closely followed by mm

Link's Awakening is winning 3 to 2 at the mo...

Link's Awakening is winning 3 to 2 at the mo...

Damn you!

I think the reason for this however is that SO many people had a GameBoy whereas fewer had a Snes with Zelda, so I'd expect more people to say Links Awakening.

Honestly I don't know which one I prefer. Links Awakening was amazing, but certain weren't very fleshed out. ALTTP on the other hand has much better dungeons. I think I'll go for ALTTP.

ill side with ALTTP.

out of zelda awesomeness, id put majoras mask on the top, and i would put as equal second OOT and WW and then ALTTP. so i guess:

MM>WW=OOT>ALTTP

it is very hard to rank these games, as we all know too well that WW, OOT and ALTTP all play so different. its like comparing peas and peahens....

(or some other awesome analogy. maybe i should have got Kojima to do it for me)

No one here liked the oracle ones? Or minish cap? They are awesome 2d zelda games :) I really want to play GB/GBC games in wii. Oh please nintendo make it happen...

Minish Cap was superb, i really enjoyed it. Didnt find the Oracle games that good TBH. Mainly due to the jump at the time from the Gameboy colour to GBA was happening.

To be honest I prefer Minish Cap to any other 2d Zelda, because it's way too fun to play and the system is very refined. If it was bigger, it would probably be the best 2D Zelda.

I loved Oracles to bits, so many hours of gameplay. Minish Cap was very nice - excellent and innovative - but perhaps could have been a bit longer (althought there was plenty of sidequests). Link's Awakening still takes it, the story and atmosphere was just magical.

"You've made games that reach out to every age groups. Have you ever thought about the possibility to make a game that's only for adults?"

"I have to admit that I enjoy making games with a more adult setting, I have for example produced the Metroid-series (not created, mind you). In these days however, we have ONE priority, and that's to make games that has a certain amount of interest for everyone, everywhere. But right now I'm quite busy working on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is a game with a more adult setting you might say."

http://www.landofthelegend.net/?get=newsview&date=2244&lan=en

Teh Mature!