NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Maybe this question has been answer but then I didn't read it so here's my question: Is Tp the true sequel of Oot I mean is the link of Oot the same Link as the one of Tp. please answer is question: peace:. Already Tnx:wink:

No it's not.TP is a couple of decades after OOT so it's a different Link though there will be characters with familiar faces...

It'll more than liley be near complete so trailer, screenshots and playability at e3 are more or less confirmed.

I think a trailer and some screens will be shown.Aswell as a rough release estimate.

I'm sure during the conference they will show it being played using the revmote, as well as being playable on the expo show floor

They might but I would of thought they would want to keep it a secret untill it was nearer the release to keep the hype up.

If the Revolution controller is used in that sense at all. I would rather keep that sort of thing for a real Revolution Zelda. It's also a stab in the back for Cube owners (or even people buying the Cube for it).

wow this thread has had over 20,000 views.

i wonder how many dungeons will be in this game. they've said itll have about 100+ hours gameplay. so im expecting more than OOT.

Yea they've already said it will be more than OOT,so that's more than 8.I'm hoping for about 10,any more than that and i'll think im not worthy :heh:

This is just a thought, how long do you think it would take you to finish this game? well OoT took me around 5 months to complete , Damn that Water Temple.

This is just a thought, how long do you think it would take you to finish this game? well OoT took me around 5 months to complete , Damn that Water Temple.

The Water Temple wasn't that hard, I had most trouble with the Forest Temple. OOT took me years to beat (being a small kid, this game was hard, luckily my gaming skills have improved). WW took me about a month to beat. TP is supposed to be a lot longer so I'll say it'll take me about two months. It'll be the best two months of my life, if the game succeeds in surpassing OOT.

OOT took me a few weeks I think -Was Xmas and at school,not much time- so I think I will finish this within a 2 weeks with school because I will be plaing it alot and I have gotten better at games.If im on holiday at the time then a week.I don't want to rush through so I can appreciate it ,but then again I really want to complete it.WW took me 4 days and when I got it early my friends litteraly hated me :p

yeah we have improved in gaming ^_^ .I really want this to be much longer and more challenging then OoT like they have said.

I'm sure it will and if it is better than OOT,I will not eat or sleep for hour's and just go to the different towns and hyrule field and just amire the game and do a temple every so often.

I'll be the same, staying in my room playing for hours. The last time i did that was when i was playing ToS and Baten of Kaitos, the longest i've played a game none stop was 9 hours. When this Awsome game comes out i'll be playing 24/7 ^_^

I will seriously do that,I will not leave my room-Unless nature calls-.I'll play it non-stop.Longest I've played a game is atleast 10-15 hours on TOS.

man i really want this. I ordered it like last year summer thinking it'll be out in November -_-

Only 19 days untill the Nintendo Conference, we should definitly get a realse date. come ninty its been like forever waiting for this.

I'm 90% sure it will be october,it's been confirmed it will be out before the Revolution which is between the start and middle of November ,which I go through ONM.

OOT: 2 weeks

Majoras Mask: 4 Months(got stuck in the water temple and left it for like 3 months before coming back and finishing it within a week or two)

WindWaker: 9 Days(could've been three, but I got addicted to the whole figure collecting aspect of the game; they were beautiful, especially the Valoo one!)

And before someone jumps in and says 'how could you appreciate the game in such a short time...don't. I loved every moment, and played them for weeks after I finished them, just because.

zeldafan hasn't posted in 4 pages, do you think he's alright.

Release date, hmmmmmm. September for the Japs, October for the Yanks, and we the ever forgotten Europeans should expect it in November........of 2007.

We'll know soon enough. But can we wait that long? Lets ask this guy...

zach-thumbs-up.jpg

We've got an answer.

I think the wait is making me go crazy.

LazyBoy your mate has ginger hair but dark sidies and eyebrows. That means he's voluntarily ginger. The HORROR!