NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

My god are you two actually insulting each other over a video game. I mean we're all nerds here but thats a step too far.

Anyway, six months from now we'll all be able to settle this over nice big game of Red Steel.

Oh and Shadow, zeldafan, thanks for trying to keep this place calm. We're all here to discuss.

Thanks for compliment there,and thinking we can be playing Red Steel in 6 months is a great thought.Back on Topic hopefully within 6 months we can have a date for this.

I'm hoping we will have a date in 5 weeks for Zelda. God dammit, I'm just getting tired of waiting now.

I'm hoping we will have a date in 5 weeks for Zelda. God dammit, I'm just getting tired of waiting now.

Your not the only one ,I feel your pain aswell.I really want to get a date at E3.I'm tired of waiting and as good as the game will be it is a tad annoying especially when it got delayed in August till this year.And we have had no information on it other that demo's at E3 and how it will be 'perfect'.A date or Rough Estimate at E3 please Ninty :smile:

Okay, lol this is the only topic I post on, yes. And sorry to keep sounding so stupid here, but what is Red Steel? lol

It's the first Rev game we have screens and information on by Ubisoft and is a launch title for the Revolution aswell

It's the first Rev game we have screens and information on by Ubisoft and is a launch title for the Revolution aswell

Oh, cool, I didn't know that! :D

Oh, cool, I didn't know that! :D

To find out more about this game and to see the screens, go here

Go fuck yourself paedo.....i mean pedro. I don't care what you think about me, or whethere you think that I see myself as an all knowing zelda god(which i don't).

Wow, all this over a timeline.

Wow, all this over a timeline.

Yeah, there's really no need for any of that. It's very petty and very childish.

Hopefully, we've seen the last of that. If it carries on, i will take action and it won't be nice.

But enough about that. Zelda, w00000.

What are the boards? lol

It's like staring in a mirror.... Exactly how I started out on C-E - a Zelda 2005 (now TP) thread.

My god are you two actually insulting each other over a video game. I mean we're all nerds here but thats a step too far.

correction. most here are geeks.

(im a nerd though :P)

i havent read this thread for about... 50 pages. but ill still post my thoughts on this title...

forward compatability to the revolution is pretty cool. but im not so sure about the FHC being used for swords and boomerangs and stuff... would be pretty cool for a hookshot though.

some of the big titles that we know and love, zelda and smash bros included, i worry about their future with nintendo trying to implement the FHC wherever they can...

Yeah, there's really no need for any of that. It's very petty and very childish.

Hopefully, we've seen the last of that. If it carries on, i will take action and it won't be nice.

Oh dear; I beter behave then shoudn't I.... :zzz: Let me guess what this 'won't be nice' action is. Banning?

Fact: If Pedro hadn't have insulted me by claiming I came on here as some sort of saviour, none of this would've happened. I don't give a shit about the timeline; I offered up my opinion as many of you guys did over the past few weeks, and I get burned for it for apparently acting like a god.

Rev control would be easy for the boomerang ,pull the control back then throw it forward.Wonder how other wepaons could be used like the bow

Oh dear; I beter behave then shoudn't I.... :zzz: Let me guess what this 'won't be nice' action is. Banning?

Fact: If Pedro hadn't have insulted me by claiming I came on here as some sort of saviour, none of this would've happened. I don't give a shit about the timeline; I offered up my opinion as many of you guys did over the past few weeks, and I get burned for it for apparently acting like a god.

don't push it... It's over man... should be left in the other page, and today's a new day and all...

If you were a little humble and said something like "look, I don't know what i did but it was not my intention" blablabla we'd leave it at that, what more could it be to say? when I clashed against you for the first time I did that (be humble) and you were like... arrogant towards me, that's what I felt anyway, and it's not a good feeling...

On this matter... Even if you were right you lost all your reasoning when you insulted me far more than I did I said what I thought I didn't start "name calling", I could be very offended by that... and still now (after reading what you wrote) I wouldn't say what you did, not like you did.

Anyway... I stopped making posts about that matter after fierce_link's warning, because I felt I'd be defending myself and pushing the matter further when we were both at fault here (for going to far)... You see, I don't like at all to create confusion, let alove take it even further, and I'd like to ask sorry for this thread posters for that.

now let's get on-topic, further talk about this could get to PM's or something.

Here's an idea: screw the timeline, talk about Twilight Princess (like it says in the thread name)...

I'm with Fish. There is no timeline anyway, each game is a seperate concept.

I agree Jamba i want a release-date now, i think Nintendo have done the right thing to release it near the Revo so it's like a Revolution launch title (well it will be for me), but i think there pushing it a bit now.

They should of said, it's been delayed till Autumn and the release date is...I'm hoping that at E3 we finally get some really definate release dates, i want the Revolution launch date god damn it!

So is anyone buying TP epsicially for the Revolution? or will you buy it and play it on both Gamecube and Revolution?

I mean if you play it on the Revolution you get the Gamecube version plus special boss battles don't you?

Either way, it's going to rock! :bouncy:

don't push it... It's over man... should be left in the other page, and today's a new day and all...

now let's get on-topic, further talk about this could get to PM's or something.

Stop with the holier than thou bullshit mate. You act as if you are better than me. I'll drop it now(or maybe carry it on in PM's) but seriously, the only thing that makes you 'better' than me is the fact you don't swear.

The current timeline is the Ocarina of Time initiated timeline. The other timelines have basically been discarded in favour of this newer one. Noticed how all of Nintendo's new Zelda console games have taken place in the same timeline?

I doubt it matters how the games tie together, but speculation is nice.

I theorise that after Ganon was defeated by the Hero of Time in Ocarina of Time, the timeline was divided into two. A timeline where the Hero of Time had defeated Ganon but was returned to his childhood days in the past, and a timeline following his childhood adventures following his return.

The childhood timeline was continued and resolved with Majoras Mask.

The Adult Link timeline continues now, and was recently explored with Wind Waker, which told of how there was no hero to defeat Ganon when he escaped and therefore the Gods had Hyrule flooded. The tales of how the Hero of Time failed to arrive and defeat Ganon tie into the Adult Link timeline theory where he was essentially no longer present in it.

Now Nintendo are inserting a new game between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, and creating a game that takes place after Wind Waker. I guess that the Link who appears to defeat Ganon in Twilight Princess will be a brand new Link and ultimately fail in his endevours, resulting in the Gods having no choice but to flood Hyrule. Perhaps trapped in the Twilight realm or killed? Not that I can see Nintendo killing off their main character just to be "cool", it would be pretty neat.

The Twilight Princess end credits could be a nice slow arrangement of the game's main themes set to the land of Hyrule being drowned beneath the ocean.

If TP fits in with the timeline then It CAN'T end with the great flood it doesn't fit in.

Oh please, can we just stop. There is no direct evidence within the games for a story line really. It's all straw clutching.

My interesting idea of the day is this:

Maybe the section of the engine for the FHC was co-developed by Ubi and Nintendo? That's why Ubi have produced Red Steel seemingly so quickly. It would make a lot of sense.

Honestly, I don't think Nintendo care much about the timeline. The less sense the timeline makes, the easier it is to make a new Zelda game. They're not restrained by a timeline that way. The Zelda game that clears up this mess that's supposed a timeline will probably be the very last Zelda game.

Thankyou Echo!

Timeline = Franchise must end. Unless you're Hideo Kijima of course (cough!)

Not important but it really passes time when discussing it and sometime you leanr/remember information,saw you post outsode of TP Zeldafan :D