NEurope
Demuwan

TIME magazine cover Wii!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

zOMG Thats awsome news :D

I think I'll sleep till Sony's press conference, eat lunch, then go back to bed and wake up for just in time for Nintendos Nuke :D

this is the first time ill watch the confrence live since 1998 when tresspasser & half life & oot where shown so it's going 2+hours of gaming goodness.

Notice that there was no mention of 3D screens or force feedback. And this is an article we're supposed to read for the first time after E3.

Not that it matters to me. I want the Wii !!! NOW !!!!!!

keep in mind that the article whould have been scanned for stuff nintendo have not announced yet. but 3d screens are a bit far fetched force feedback im still hoping for.

Cool! So thats a Wario-Ware game confirmed and a tennis one! :yay:

Fantastic news, but to be honest, who didn't see Wario Ware Wii coming a mile off :indeed:

Great to see the Wii getting such good press from a non gaming magazine

I don't suppose some kind soul could post some scans of the game pictures for us!

Fantastic news, but to be honest, who didn't see Wario Ware Wii coming a mile off :indeed:

Great to see the Wii getting such good press from a non gaming magazine

I don't suppose some kind soul could post some scans of the game pictures for us!

Thats being a bit fantastical!!!! we'll just have to wait till May 15th when the mag is released, and sure by then we'll hae seen them at E3 anyways!

Going to try and pick up a copy now- I'm hoping that TIME date magazines 7 days in advance ^_^ scans coming as soon as I can get a copy.

Going to try and pick up a copy now- I'm hoping that TIME date magazines 7 days in advance ^_^ scans coming as soon as I can get a copy.

GO NINTENDORK!!!!! THE WHOLE OF REV0 EUROPE WAITS WITH BATED BREATH!!!!!!:bouncy:

GO NINTENDORK!!!!! THE WHOLE OF REV0 EUROPE WAITS WITH BATED BREATH!!!!!!:bouncy:

Agreed.... run as fast as your little legs can carry you!

It might not be there.. their website says "Current issue" but if it isn't printed in the UK it might take a few days to get here.

I'll ask in Smith's if they don't have it as to when.

Well, if it isn't there don't bother. but if it is...

GO GO GO!!!

Can't wait any longer...:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

ARGGHHHH THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!

hmmmmmm i took a gander down to the local bookshop and while my reason for going down was primarily to give out shit to them about not getting in Issue 3 of ONM (which i have now ordered but will ultimatly get AFTER issue 4 which arrives on thursday......AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!), I did enquire about TIME also...............

and guess what............

its not out till the 15th......apparently

Damn, oh well. Sony's press conference will keep me entertained until Nintendo drop the bobomb.

Then we can laugh at the Microsoft conference "Oh we have a target render video for Halo 3 and... that's about it!":grin:

Just Joking, they'll probably be some surpises there and don't count out the rumoured handheld Xbox (Oxymoron of the year:laughing:) it could very well happen yet!

No doubt Microsoft will pull something out of the bag and believe me Halo 3 will be big, very very big.

well if this isn't proof that nintendo have learnt from past mistakes nothing is. they are getting all the right people on board thats for sure.

You know with these Time magazine leaks and the GAF leaks (Mario VS DK2, Chibi Robo DS and Ouendan US) I'm scared that everything will have already been leaked by the time the press conference comes around.:sad:

Maybe I should just stop using the internet until Ninty's conference tommorow :hmm:

You know with these Time magazine leaks and the GAF leaks (Mario VS DK2, Chibi Robo DS and Ouendan US) I'm scared that everything will have already been leaked by the time the press conference comes around.:sad:

Maybe I should just stop using the internet until Ninty's conference tommorow :hmm:

No doubt there will be a leak from USA Today too. Probably showing off a redesign of Wii.

No doubt there will be a leak from USA Today too. Probably showing off a redesign of Wii.

Can´t see a single reason for that... But yeah, USA today might leak something like they did last year (Revolution) and year before that (DS).

Why do people keep calling the article in Time a "leak"? Shigeru Miyamoto took the Wii down there himself and placed it in their goddamn hands. It's not as if Nintendo were trying to keep it a secret.

The article itself isnt a leak, but the article has been leaked before it was due to go onsale. I presume thats what people mean. Thas what i mean by it anyway!

No doubt Microsoft will pull something out of the bag and believe me Halo 3 will be big, very very big.

OMG another FPS just like the old ones, but with great graphics! Zomg surprise!

OMG another FPS just like the old ones, but with great graphics! Zomg surprise!

Come on Hellfire, we're all looking forward to New Super Mario Bros and Twilight Princess and they're not innovating at all really (oh another platformer, oh another action adventure). And you don't even know anything about Halo 3 at all.

Anyway, this is great news for Nintendo. Free publicity on this scale is definetely bringing the news to the audience they want.