NEurope
Demuwan

TIME magazine cover Wii!!!

Wow another genious move by Nintendo! The Wii will be a goldmine for them! I'm certain they'll outsell the PS3 and the 360.

yes babii..tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!

full swordfighting for Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the cover of that particular TIME magazine:

1101060515_400.jpg

It's out 15th may if I remember it right...

yes just did a quich search and you are correct!

I bet Nintendo were banking on revealing all at E3 first!!

Someone let the cat of of the bag!!!!:indeed:

..the return of Super Tennis? ..Mario Tennis? ..just a demo? ..new WarioWare.. not long to go now :P

Spank my ass and call me Mary!

That article has me raving for a Wii! (sorry...)

This guy LOVES it. He says it's fun. He says PS3 and Xbox360 pads are for nerd-freaks! Whew, I feel all warm inside.

Hey! there are pictures of games in the article!

GRAPHIC: TWO PHOTOS: Ramona Rosales for TIME; PHOTO MAGIC WAND: It

looks like a remote, but Nintendo's new game controller senses a

player's hand movement; PHOTO: FRED PROUSER--REUTERS THE LEADER:

Satoru Iwata started as a game designer and rose to become Nintendo's

fiercely independent president; FOUR PHOTOS ZELDA In the new

installment, Twilight Princess, Link fights with sword, bow and

boomerang. Aiming is a snap: just point at the enemy and fire away

RAYMAN With the full (and rather odd) name of Rayman Raving Rabbids, it

will feature a skewed sense of humor and lots of bloodthirsty bunnies

RED STEEL Nintendo isn't known for violent game play. But in this

yakuza-themed shooter, players will live (and die) by both gun and

sword TENNIS The graphics aren't much, but the game play is hilarious.

The controller becomes your racket ; PHOTO: FRED PROUSER--REUTERS THE

LEGEND: Gaming's answer to Steven Spielberg, Shigeru Miyamoto scored

with his first creation, the arcade classic Donkey Kong; PHOTO NEW

DOG, NEW TRICKS In Nintendogs, for the portable Nintendo DS, players

train a virtual (but very cute) puppy. It's part of Nintendo's attempt

to lure female gamers

that's from the link up there

Wow, a stunning move by Nintendo. TIME magazine! That should catch the attention of many non-gamers.

The article has got me excited about E3 once again. :D Can't wait to see Wii in action.

I salute Nintendo for taking a huge risk and trying something different.

"The sensors are fine enough that you can scoop under the ball to lob it, or slice it for spin."

OMG

"The sensors are fine enough that you can scoop under the ball to lob it, or slice it for spin."

OMG

I think that should read.....

OMFG!!!

:bowdown: Nintendo:bowdown:

two smart 35 year old guys play tennis...the match seems to be really immersive...the matchis over(don´t show if he won or not)...he´s getting home going to bed but he can´t sleep...you see his fingers moving quickly...his wife is sleeping already...he´s going downstairs, put on TV gets into the wifi-service-dashboard, chooses a player with high rankings who´s waiting for a match, owns him and goes back to bed sinking into dreams...

out now! only for Wii! get it now!

that article is great, so where getting a wario ware game on the revolution as well ?

Zelda sounds realy realy cool.

OMG, fucking awesome. Really can't wait to see more at E3.

The tension/excitement really is building now! Tomorrow Sony will lay down the gauntlet, and on Tuesday Nintendo will slay Sony's wildest ambitions with the magic, the incredulity, the magnificence that is

Wii

Bring it on!!!

Tell me Nintendo has bad marketing and I'll laugh at you like a man that thought a rabbit crapped on his pizza and it turned out to be an olive.

i wonder if they will actualy show the tennis game it sounds like a concept at the moment.

i wonder if they will actualy show the tennis game it sounds like a concept at the moment.

Well the Wii video they released as they announced the name showed 4 "i"s playing what was obviousy tennis. That was the first clue i think which pointed towards a tennis game

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

100 posts!!!!

Nintendo will be showing tech-demos most likely like they did with the DS a few years back. So it's safe to say that they'll have that tennis example and others along with full blown games.

That twilight princess isnt letting the cat out of the bag, a few nintendo reps have confirmed this was the case - Shigsy definitely has.

WarioWare is a new one though, pretty obvious but still great. And Tennis!??! Oh god, this sounds awesome. Realise how awesome it is Sega and Bring Virtua Tennis 3 to The Wii!

Tomorrow and Tuesday morning will explode with small leaks!!

A Wii-compadible Zelda title alone will be enough to push Lauch sales through the roof. We cant forget just what a strong title Twighlight Princess will be,

I am predicting best console launch ever. Lets just hope all3rd parties jump ship.

Sony and Microsoft are doing a great job acheiving awesome pretty graphics for us, but in the end Nintendo will reign supreme. I think if Nintendo does things right (which so far they are!!!) it'll be vice-versa about Wii being the 2nd console that someone is to own! I think EVERYONE should get a Wii, and have their 2nd choice be a PS3 or 360!!! It's great to hear all this but I can't stand it any longer!!! This Time magazine article was JUST what i needed to get me through today, and possibly a bit of tomorrow... dear god the time is upon us!!!

e3 WHY DO YOU FEEL SO FAR AWAY!? I LOVE YOU NINTENDO!!!!!!

Good news all around then! This will give Wii huge coverage in a market vdeogames dont normally go anyway near.

It's nice to read such a positive article in a magazine as massive as Time Magazine. This will definitely spark the interest of a lot of people, nice move by Nintendo. I can hardly contain my excitement, the next week is going to be amazing!