NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

Anyone not watching right now, turn on the tv. You've already missed so much! So far it's just as funny as the America episode

HAHAHA you see May when he was in the limo and the steering wheel came off! HAHAHA

Loving it!

Gutted it's the last in the series - the limos are hilarious!

HAHAHA you see May when he was in the limo and the steering wheel came off! HAHAHA

..loved it! ..I would love a ride in one of those limos.. (haha.. May's horn is going crazy..)

..Lemar is enthralled.. :heh:

..and the look on his face when the wheel came off again :laughing:

Great episode.

I like it when they were saying how Hammond's limmo was also good for leisure and then they do some bowling and then shoot May in the head with an arrow!

Oh yeah, at the end they said there would be a comic relief episode and that there would be a new series in the summer!

That was the funniest thing i've seen this year, if you haven't seen it you need to! Watching Moyles crawl up the car a la great eascape style was pure gold.

This series was just brilliant. First there was the American trip which was IMO the funniest episode ever then there was the hilarious Limos. How has Jeremy Clarkson kept this up?

Pissed myself when Hammond pretty much called Clarkson a paedo! Hahahahahhahahah.

I feel sorry for Lemar. The man was nominated for a Brit award, did he ever even get to the ceremony?

I thought the Lemar thing was all an act at first, but he got really mad and acted like a dick actually.

I thought the Lemar thing was all an act at first, but he got really mad and acted like a dick actually.

I actually think that whole Lemar thing was staged.

Still bloody funny though!

I dont think the Llemar thing was staged....Well...I kinda hope it was. If it was staged I think Llemar (Spelling?) needs to concetrate on acting, not singing!

I couldn't stop laughing on last night's episode. Fecking genius. It was piss-funny when May was going down Clarkson's limo and said "This is a genius solution to a problem that should never have existed in the first place!"

I laughed so hard when Jeremy waited for his car to brake so he could speed to the front but got carpet burns on his hands haha. The whole limo challenge was great.

So err... i didn't see my house in this season after all. Maybe they're saving it for the summer or they just didn't use the footage. Last night's episode was hilarious though.

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson yesterday set off a flurry of speculation about the future of the BBC show.

He claimed the series – watched by more than 7million viewers – would not return for a new series. But the BBC insisted the popular motoring show would be back.

At the end of the latest series last week, the BBC2 announcer assured viewers Top Gear would be back in the summer.

But in his tabloid press column, Clarkson, 47, said: "Can I just say, here and now, it won't be."

The BBC said the confusion may have arisen because the announcer said the series would return in the summer rather than the autumn.

A spokesman said: "Top Gear will be back. A summer special is planned. We are expecting all three boys to present the programmes."

A new series would reach screens in the autumn, he added. A spokesman for Mr Clarkson was unavailable for comment.

The father of three joined the show as a presenter in 1989. He left after ten years before rejoining when the programme was relaunched in 2002.

The show made a comeback in January, four months after co-host Richard Hammond had a crash in a jet-powered dragster while filming.

Mr Clarkson's forthright views have been a major part of Top Gear's success but they have also got him into trouble.

The BBC was forced to apologise to brain injury sufferers after Mr Clarkson asked Hammond on the programme: "Are you mental?"

I think what Clarkson said in his column was just that the series won't be coming back in THE SUMMER, as he would of course know that the New Series would be in Autumn.

Hope it does come back, Sundays would not be the same again and we wouldn't see the hilarious antics they get upto like the limo, tractor and rocket segments which were all hilarious.

Well his column is in The Sun, so most likely what happened was that he wrote "It won't be coming out in the Summer" and The Sun changed it to "Top Gear won't ever be on again."

Top Gear special tonight at eight anyone? They're racing a 4x4 against a dog sled. Across the North Pole. Just don't think about the carbon footprint. :heh: