NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

What night is it repeated on? I got back from town at 8 and can't be bothered watching it at the moment...

What night is it repeated on? I got back from town at 8 and can't be bothered watching it at the moment...

Wednesday, BBC 2.

hammonds face when it actually did work was priceless :D

loved the explosion thou

that merc convertible was gorgeous just a shame it went around the track kinda slow

aww, Im disappointed the rocket didnt work properly :D

I loved Hammond's and May's faces when the rocket started turning the wrong way!

I was in fits of laughter!

Haha, that rocket was hilarious. Especially the, "you're from Manchester, you can do it for 10 and 6, and we'll give you bread and dripping!" Got me cracking up..

Good episode.

Agreed, very funny episode. The part where May pointed his finger at the camera and told us British to take back what the Germans had stole in terms of engineering was priceless. Also Clarkson appearing with a chainsaw was awesome!

I loved Hammond's and May's faces when the rocket started turning the wrong way!

I was in fits of laughter!

topgear3.jpg

cool, i missed this weeks episode but im gonna watch it on wednesday. Or can you view it on BBC website?

love the pic dante!

cool, i missed this weeks episode but im gonna watch it on wednesday. Or can you view it on BBC website?

love the pic dante!

You could always try YouTube (search for Top Gear, sort by date, scroll down a bit)

Tonights show wasnt as good as the previous few weeks but it was still enjoyable. I had a laughing it when May was towing all those cars and they started going all over the place. Also it was awesome when Clarkson started using explosives to plough the field.

Tonights show wasnt as good as the previous few weeks but it was still enjoyable. I had a laughing it when May was towing all those cars and they started going all over the place. Also it was awesome when Clarkson started using explosives to plough the field.

I found it funny when Clarkson came into the drag-race towing a jumbo and also when they were re-evaluating the cool wall with wots-her-face.

I found it funny when Clarkson came into the drag-race towing a jumbo and also when they were re-evaluating the cool wall with wots-her-face.

Have they fixed the "cool wall"?

Have they fixed the "cool wall"?

They weren't actually at the cool wall,'the star in the reasonably priced car' was that well-spoken lady they use as the model lass to test the pick-up-a-girl-abillity of the cars. As he has a semi-crush on her, he was forced to agree with what she said, which consequently lead to some hilarious moments.

They weren't actually at the cool wall,'the star in the reasonably priced car' was that well-spoken lady they use as the model lass to test the pick-up-a-girl-abillity of the cars. As he has a semi-crush on her, he was forced to agree with what she said, which consequently lead to some hilarious moments.

I liked it before she came on when they were on about how he was wearing a suit and cut his hair.

Lots of really funny parts in todays episode.

just a small one that made me chuckle was the bit in 'the news' where May was on about how he couldnt get a car to work because there were too many nobs and then the Hamster said something like 'hows was it hard? there were only two nobs, well actually three including you'

Some say he sucks the moisture from ducks... possibly the greatest sentence ever spoken.

Is it the last top gear in the series tonight? Hope it's good...

Yup afraid so, its a shame a series doesnt last very long.

Yup afraid so, its a shame a series doesnt last very long.

Why?

It only show five eps. :cry: