NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

Yeah it would go something like that.

Is it wrong to wish that hammond had died just to hear them say that?

Joking.

was about to burn you but then saw the "jokin" :awesome:

looking forward to sunday i love top gear :santa:

So far, so hilarious. Richard is getting properly annoyed with Jermery on the roadworks. Hilarity is ensuing.

Actually just watching it too. And they're making it funny too (never seen this show, never even watch this channel).

Hehe, there were some really funny lines during the road laying.

why dont they bring out 100 lorries at a time? this man is another on the job of roadlaying, hes 36. He's spent about 24 years waiting for the trucks.

at the end with the crash - 'you can actually see the weel falling apart, how did you not notice? i could be on the phone and have the kids shouting at me and id definatly notice if a lion came through the door.'

The bit at the start of the rocket car. Him saying about the 10000hp engine. He must be psychic.

Great episode as always :)

Later in this series my house will appear briefly, as my family and neighbours talked to Jeremy as he filmed just outside.

Great episode as always :)

Later in this series my house will appear briefly, as my family and neighbours talked to Jeremy as he filmed just outside.

wow thats cool!

I love the stigs introduction of every programme

todays -

'some say that he threw a microwave oven, at a tramp and that before everyone else he knew the idiot jade goody was racist and a waste of blood and organs'

lol

other good ones there have been before

'some say that he fishes with his tongue and that he get confused, by stairs. all we know is that he's called the stig.'

Astons are lush, what are you talking about!

That was brilliant, I loved the 24 part when they were doing the roadworks.

I love the stigs introduction of every programme

todays -

'some say that he threw a microwave oven, at a tramp and that before everyone else he knew the idiot jade goody was racist and a waste of blood and organs'

lol

That was hilarious too, the Jade Goody, and all the Big Brother references were classics.

Do we actually know who The Stig is? I thought it might be someone like Damon Hill...

That was a good episode. Laying the new floor was pretty funny.

That crash though. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was. I thought there were loads of flips and flying pieces everywhere. Yes it was very bad and I'm glad he's ok. But its not as bad as some crashes I've seen. Sorry to sound so...i dont know the word, but if you didnt like what I said then ok, I respect that.

That crash though. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was. I thought there were loads of flips and flying pieces everywhere. Yes it was very bad and I'm glad he's ok. But its not as bad as some crashes I've seen. Sorry to sound so...i dont know the word, but if you didnt like what I said then ok, I respect that.

It was a lot worse than it looked.

So basically, he stopped the car with his face? I guess being short finally paid off. The Jaguar was a bit of something else n'all. Wouldn't mind one of those. And yes, road wokrmen should work faster.

Actually just watching it too. And they're making it funny too (never seen this show, never even watch this channel).

Oh really? What channel do you get it on where you are? BBC Worldwide?

After seeing that crash, I can see why he could have survived at those speeds. The shell survived beaten and bruised and so protected him from being crushed.

It's fine to feel underwhelmed, the camera really didn't show us sheer speed of the crash (as it was panning, fairly quickly).

So basically, he stopped the car with his face? I guess being short finally paid off. The Jaguar was a bit of something else n'all. Wouldn't mind one of those. And yes, road wokrmen should work faster.

Oh really? What channel do you get it on where you are? BBC Worldwide?

Hammond was very lucky, if he had been any bigger it would've killed him outright, he was very very lucky not to get any lasting brain damages.

I think he does look quite a bit older than he did before though.

He looked like a different person. I'm glad the show is back, I love it. However, the footage of the crash shocked me.

Some of the things Clarkson gets away with saying is astounding, "Pig Faced Racist" LOL.

I think he does look quite a bit older than he did before though.

that might just be the haircut - before the crash was a lot slicker but i can see what you mean