NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

Thanks for reminding me, topgear is a must watch show. :D

Edit: Just realised this is an old thread :(

whats wrong with the old thread? its still the 'new series' its just it stopped during the world cup

I caught the end of Sundays episode with the caravan incident and it was the funniest thing I have seen since the rocket powered Mini made that jump in the winter special. Needless to say I will be watching it in full tonight.

I caught the end too. When Hammond tried to put the fire out with the cushion and then threw it out the window only to have it set fire to the tent next door, I nearly died laughing!:laughing:

I caught the end too. When Hammond tried to put the fire out with the cushion and then threw it out the window only to have it set fire to the tent next door, I nearly died laughing!:laughing:

I came in to say the exact same thing except that I watched the whole show.

yeah def watch it tonight, the caravan bit is hilarious! i watched it on sunday but am watching it again :)

Was very good. When the other van caught on fire, was so funny, and his AK, lol :D

whats wrong with the old thread? its still the 'new series' its just it stopped during the world cup

Yeer I just though it was a thread about the old series or something, didn't realise it had just stopped and was continuing. lol.

Does anyone else think some of it may have been set up? It was almost too funny to be real.

Does anyone else think some of it may have been set up? It was almost too funny to be real.

That's what I thought, but then they did actually, accidentally, burn down someones brand new £1million car wash. Burning down a pair of caravans would seem to be on par.

Oh yeah i thought it was so staged, next door's caravan was probably theirs aswell. I dont really care if it was, still well funny !

all of its staged (mostly) apart from say, bashing into the pole. they would have been in serious trouble if they actually burned that stuff without the permission of the camp's manager. but it all makes for great entertainment.

Yeah it had to be. For a rural location, the fire brigade came mighty fast..

Still hilarious though.

Yai Top Gear is cuming back! Trailers looks good! I wonder if the Hammond crash footage will be worth the wait? And I had also thought Top Gear was moving to BBC1 to make it more mainstream or whatever!?! Glad it's not, phew!

I love Top Gear, it must be one of the best programmes on TV.

They're starting of the new series with the footage of Hammonds crash, up until now we've only seen a few pictures..

I love Top Gear, it must be one of the best programmes on TV.

They're starting of the new series with the footage of Hammonds crash, up until now we've only seen a few pictures..

really?! that'll be interesting to see. They'll probably do a running commentary 'and its about this point when richard soils himself'

I like the agreement they had for announcing one of the presenter's death. I could imagine Clarkson doing it and sort of imagine Hammond. but I couldn't imagine May doing it.

I like the agreement they had for announcing one of the presenter's death. I could imagine Clarkson doing it and sort of imagine Hammond. but I couldn't imagine May doing it.

What is that?

What is that?

It was on Friday Night with Jonathon Ross. If one of them dies then the presenter has to announce their death, and then just say "anyway,..." and move onto something else as if it's not a big deal.

It would go something like : 'you may have heard that Richard Hammond, presenter of Top Gear has died in a fatal car crash. Anyway...'

i also heard about it on j.ross and in a newspaper article from clarkson

It would go something like : 'you may have heard that Richard Hammond, presenter of Top Gear has died in a fatal car crash. Anyway...'

i also heard about it on j.ross and in a newspaper article from clarkson

Yeah it would go something like that.

Is it wrong to wish that hammond had died just to hear them say that?

Joking.

Well it would have been. In Clarkson's article it said that their 'deal' wasnt as funny when he heard about the crash and saw the Hamster, but on Jonathon Ross Richard said that the joke was still in place if any of them died in the future.

Edit: How dare you say that you wished Hammond Had died you fucking little prick!

Kidding