NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

I guess overall it was lucky Richard did it instead of James, as they ha originally planned. Being a good head taller, James would almost have certainly had his head literraly ripped off when it overtunred and hit the grass.

James and Jeremy wouldn't have done it.

James doesn't like cars that fast apparently, and Jeremy just wouldn't have done it.

Good episode, the roadworks was a funny bit.

The crash wasn't as.. spectacular.. as I would have thought. Granted the camera didn't show the speed of it but i was expecting flips and everything :p

Glad he made it through OK though.

I guess overall it was lucky Richard did it instead of James, as they ha originally planned. Being a good head taller, James would almost have certainly had his head literraly ripped off when it overtunred and hit the grass.

:heh:

Extra height tends to come from your legs more than your torso, and the roll cage on something like that is designed to protect tall people and short people.

I enjoyed it last night. The crash did look terrible, but I'm glad Richard survived it, plus they'll never talk about the crash on Top Gear ever again.

Heh, last night's episode wasn't enough, so I watched an episode on UKG2 at 9am today. :grin:

Richard still looked a bit ill in the face I think but in general he seems back to his normal self.

Was a good episode with the roadworks thing and the crash was mental. Im glad it's back :)

Great episode, glad it's back on.

Loved the whole roadworks bit, laughed a bit during it all. "Can i have Cod and Chips 75 times?". Wonder what the chip shop bloke was thinking when Richard said that.

And seeing the whole crash footage showed just how bad it was. Richard was lucky to survive that or not get lasting brain damage. Clarkson had some good quotes during the episode as well as during the crash footage.

Another great show tonight. The golfing part was hilarious although I didnt care much for the Art section of the show. Also Clarksons comment about kiddy fiddlers was fantastic.

I didnt find todays episode as funny as normal. I have to say that i found Hugh Grant to be very funny. I thought Clarkson was going to rip into him about the romantic comedy before the show started, but it was Grant that joked about it to himself 'im trying to be an actor who challenges himself with different sorts of roles'

I love the Bugetti car, and love to own one, although would set me back about a million quid. Oh, well.

I love the Bugetti car, and love to own one, although would set me back about a million quid. Oh, well.

Yes but by letting top gear use it you'd get back £30 making it a bargain.

That was by far the best episode i've seen in the years i've watched Top Gear... by far.

That was brilliant, had me laughing all the way through. I thought James's car would break down but so unlucky it happened there lmao.

Definitely the funniest episode ever

That cow was fake surely? I havent laughed so much over a TV show in ages tho! Will be watching the repeat too!

Haha that was quality, Jeremy's shower and the fat stig, amongst other things. I cracked up when they broke May's air con! in the dead of night, laughing their heads off whilst they were smashing away at the dash-board with a spatula! Quality!

Don't forget folks, if you missed they'll have the whole thing on the BBC2 website within a matter of hours.