NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

That koenigsegg was the shit. Love to see what it does round the track with a rear spoiler on, its on BBC2 now by the way folks.................and its now fin.

Anyone know where the bit about the Civic was filmed?

The Micra was funny as hell!

no self respected man (or women) will ever buy that micra...unless they do the whole paper bag over head thing like hammond did hehe

Anyone know where the bit about the Civic was filmed?

The Micra was funny as hell!

Futuroscope in northern france. Its kinda distinctive!

I want to know who the 'well spoken man' was!

It was a great episode, really had mye laughing my head of several times.

IM looking foward to the street-runners vs car race, i think thats what it was from looking from the trailer. Its gonna be good. I hope they smash up some more caravans....

Is this a first for Revo-Europe? Something that everyone likes? I think it's great television because you can enjoy it whether you like cars or not.

I want to know who the 'well spoken man' was!

James Hewitt of 'The Games' and 'Diana-loving' fame.

ah, i had a feeling it was him, but couldn't remeber him doing anything since then, so didn't see how he could claim to still be doing work. thank ye!

no self respected man (or women) will ever buy that micra...unless they do the whole paper bag over head thing like hammond did hehe

I supprised he could drive with that on his head, I know it had holes, but for safty reasons and all, well it was funny as anyway.

The espace withotu a roof was really cool - it's big body made it look like some kind of luxuriant open-top house comapred to your average small-sports convertable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to reserect this thread, but tonights Top gear was frankly first class. Watching Jeremy and Richard scramble around on top the pick up a it sank slowly beneath the waves is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I'm really sad Hammonds "Damper Van" didn't work though. I'd love a canal boat/van like that!

If you haven't seen it, well... shame on you.

Gah, lucky bastards can see the show :p I seriously wish that some television company would start airing that. Currently they just air the test drive parts as a part of a local car programme.

You missed out Bogbas, it was a fantastic show tonight. Had me laughing nearly all the way through :grin:

I'm not really interested in cars, I wouldn't know what car has what advantages over another and I don't know names and well anything really. But that doesn't seem to affect how much I enjoy Top Gear :)

last nights one was good loved when clarksons pickup turned over in the water was classic.

"is that ur pickup"...."yea"...."is it supposed to be upside down?" ROFL

hammonds dampervan was class

Funniest program on tv bar none :), Class!.

so funny when Richard turned up in his 'dampervan' and came out the back canal doors. Must see even if you dont like cars

Green Wing is funnier.

I missed it unfortunately.. I'll try out BBC2's online thing.

Green Wing is funnier.

I missed it unfortunately.. I'll try out BBC2's online thing.

It's just finished on BBC2 now :D

Awesome show on Sunday, it still shows that BBC can deliver a decent show on Sunday nights. Loved the "dampervan"

Hey

just starting the thread back up again, the Top Gear series is starting back up now the World Cup is finished.

The one on Sunday was legendary, I lol'd through the whole thing.

If you missed the one yesterday, dont fret, there is a repeat later on today (tuesday) at 7:00 pm

discuss later

The one with the Caravan last week was awesome, one of the best Top Gears i have seen. Didnt stop laughing all the way through.

Thanks for reminding me, topgear is a must watch show. :D

Edit: Just realised this is an old thread :(