NEurope
Shoe

Buying Wii on the first day?...

I might even have to camp outside the store, to be the FIRST!!! BWaHAhAh! I hope I don't have work on the day it comes out... NOOO!!!!

AHhHhhhh good old days... I remember when I lined up with my brother to get Gamecube, hohoho gooood days...

every true nintendofan must buy it on day one just to support nintendo...

without support there will be no next-next-gen-nintendo-console anymore...

I believe you get what I´m concerning....

But I will only buy 2 games @ launch, because too many games make it boring - you just switch the games and don´t focus on one title after walkingthrough I´ll get my next game...

Im buying on release day, they aint no other option for me. I have bought the last few Nintendo systems on launch day and this aint no different.

Seeing as I bought the 360 on launch day, I'm definitely doing the same with Wii.

I'm either going to preorder from Gameplay and hope it arrives a day early or go in at midnight somewhere to get it with my brother...

I'll almost certainly pre-order unless I find I'm terminally short of cash. In which case I'll probably just give up eating. It'll be the first console I've ever bought on launch day.

i will be queing from at least 6pm the day before maybe earlier-got my ds and a couple psp movies to keep me company hehe

I'll buy it as soon as I have the money for it.So maybe only next year :cry: but I'll try asking one for christmas...

I'd love to go to a midnight opening. But to be honest i'm pretty worried of doing that. I'm just ordering on line, 1st class 'n all.

Oh I'm going to the opening even if I have the money! Went to the DS release and the Nintendogs release (THAT was awesome!). If I go to the UK release though we should definitely meet up. I'd like to have a R-E photo, play some LAN games and generally soak up a hole bunch of Wii love.

I'll be there the day it comes out, whether I have to skip school or not. I've already got the money and after E3 I'm going to pre-order it.

What do you plan to do...

buy Wii on the first day, or wait

Silly, silly question there Shoe, First day for sure!!!

I'll be the one banging on the shop windows, a couple of hours before they open! :laughing:

Silly, silly question there Shoe, First day for sure!!!

I'll be the one banging on the shop windows, a couple of hours before they open! :laughing:

:nono: That's a silly silly answer there glucoseaddict,

Banging on innocent store windows

I'll be getting it first day, I'll camp out side the store if I have to! :P

Barring any unexpected foul-ups by Nintendo at the E3 conference, I'll pre-order a Wii. :) Probably choose the fastest delivery option if possible. I'm already saving my pennies for the best package possible.

When Nintendo announce the release date for the UK, I'll book a week (or two) off work. :P I just hope it doesn't slip...

first day asap. I presume black and white for launch, if thats the case, black all the way (may change opinion once final design is unveiled). I would really like a blue one due to my sonic fanboyism.

An extra controller if not included and a minimum of 3 games.

Remember guys, we still hardly know jack shit of whats gonna be availible, so have your cursors firmly over the edit button for a few months time.

I don't dare preorder in case it comes a day late lol, although it's risky to rely on getting one from the shop as it might be sold out. But there are 3 games shops in my high street and they can't all run out at the same time :hehe:

I'm either going to preorder from Gameplay and hope it arrives a day early or go in at midnight somewhere to get it with my brother...

Watch out for late night brawlers.