NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Just seen MI3....

....and I was very disappointed with it. The storyline is very confusing, the action so so and the end scene is laughable. John Woos efforts from MI2 have not been toppled. So the start of the summer blockbusters has been a bad one. Heres hoping X-men 3 and Superman dont disappoint me.

So my lack of excitment for this film is justified. I'll only be aruound for X-men 3 and that had better be good. Also I hope Sin-Jin Smyth gets a UK release before I go. Anyway I think Tom Cruise is starting to lose his box office appeal.

Ive seen many trailers and it just looks like a bundle of explosions linked with some acting

Heres hoping X-men 3 and Superman dont disappoint me.

If the previews are to be believed I wouldnt hold out much hope for Superman.

Saw MI3 last nite, wanted to watch silent hill but missed it, then got dragged to this =( . It was crap, meeting all my expectations then.. you cant tell me you expect films like these to be good?

Have no desire to see this film. Not a fan of the old Cruise, nor of action movies in general and im thinking JJ Abrams is becoming overated incredibly quickly. Never seen Alias but I really want to, but I've got bored of Lost.

And the next film im excited about is Brick.

I like Cruise, but after MI2 I decided to stay clear. looks like I made the right decision. I'll get the original on DVD.

Mission Impossible was good but MI2 was just crap. Don't really have any desire to go and see MI3 at all.

Mission Impossible was good but MI2 was just crap. Don't really have any desire to go and see MI3 at all.

Yeah I'm with you. I was hoping for a return to its stealthier roots with this one but I guess my lack of anticipation has been justified.

Don't see Scary Movie 4 either, one word, shit.

There are "some" funny bits, all of which are shown in the trialer, so watch that instead, it's cheaper than going to the cinema.

I always tend to have a different opinion about movies than most of the people on here, so I went to see this tonight with an open mind.

Turns out you were right, it is actually garbage. Avoid.

Although Simon Pegg is in it so it's not all that bad.

You know Superman will be wank anyway, They've already ruined such excitement in Smallville [Assville.]

I'm gonna see this today, I really hope that I like it. Because I really like the first two.

I expected MI3 to suck (though i haven't seen it, ill have to make up my own mind), MI2 was sucky tbh. MI1 was a kick ass movie though..

I liked the first two but I'll probably give this one a miss.

Every time I see the TV ad and something explodes and tom cruise is sent flying into a car I can't help but laugh. I presume that wasn't the intention.

I seen it last night and I must say some bits of the movie are really good and intense. The actions scenes were good but overall I don't really know if I really liked it or not. The action scenes were great but the overall story, the predictability of the outcome and just the crappy, happy ending made it bad for me, just didn't hit the right spots. =P

So, basically, this guy is rubbish at directing films (but good with TV shows).

I just hope he does better with Star Trek 11 (although, as he planning to set it just before TOS, it doesnt even sound interesting to start off with).

I just hope he does better with Star Trek 11 (although, as he planning to set it just before TOS, it doesnt even sound interesting to start off with).

I know what you mean. They should just let Star Trek stay dead, or at least do a Voyager movie.

So I saw it. Topic creator lies. It was great! I loved it. Though I'm a sucker for action and gullible so I don't see story twists. Great film, depends what you like really.

I thought it looked alrite by the looks of the trailer......obviously the actual film aint that good. Been hearing loads of bad reviews, not only on this forum but in the press generally.

Quite surprised it turned out to be this bad....

You know Superman will be wank anyway, They've already ruined such excitement in Smallville [Assville.]

Smallville is one of the best programs ever!

Going to see this on Monday so I can post my thoughts after, although unlike most people here I prefered MI:2 to 1 and since most reviews I've seen say it's better than 2 but not as good as 1 then for me that would make it the best of the three!

So I saw it. Topic creator lies. It was great! I loved it. Though I'm a sucker for action and gullible so I don't see story twists. Great film, depends what you like really.

I cant believe you didnt work out who the bad guy was it was so blatant, saying that I watch 24 so i see these things coming from a mile off. Glad to see at least someone enjoyed it.

Yes Smallville is awesome I just recently bought all 4 seasons on dvd as my mate kept going on about it and im really enjoying it. Shame it totally screws up the Superman story.

Quoted for truth!

I saw this last night and really enjoyed, although unlike Ramar I did figure out the bad guy twist but I like it when I figure these things out (no matter how obvious) because it makes me feel clever :grin: !

Sign in to follow this