NEurope
ndreamer

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Wii scans

Yawn, your poor trolling skills are boring me.

Yeah let's end this before things get even more uninteresting shall we?

"tommy likey, tommy want wingy"

ronald mic-donaldz!! .. thats all im sayin...

pimp-biscuits to ndreamer for the scan,looks good, is that the only one?

I'm almost certain those are in-game. They're angled in such a way which to me would suggest promotional screenshots as opposed to art. I'm pretty sure the big dude centre-fold is art, but the rest is screenies.

Is an xclusive? Well I don't think the game cames to europe, but is an xcelent anime and I'd like to try it if it is really good.

Jamba and Nintendork, you guys have to calm down. Nintedork is entiteld to his own oppinion no matter how "bad" it may be. And if you feel the need to argue, Use PMs or MSN. Don't fill threads with hate.

I thinks this game looks amazing. And I really hope those screens are Ingame. I'll bet this game will come to europe sooner or later.

There were One Piece games in EU well before one piece was licensed outside Japan

Lovely. But this game is an adventure game right? Not a crappy fighter like the rest I hope.

yes just a adventure game as it says in the title. :p

Man this game is looking really cool, I wonder if it'll come out here.

One Piece: Of software I won't be purchasing...
Then why are you here? Don't waste time and space posting in a thread not relevant to your interests. Going in every thread for a +1 in your postcount is going to get you kicked off these boards eventually. Also, this game might turn out to be the Wii's highest scoring title and completely exclusive, then, you wouldn't consider it?

Even more likely though, is that this will be a game that mostly appeals to people like me who love the anime/manga - so it's not necessarily going to blow the general audience away. To me it looks like it has a lot of potential, hopefully it'll be as funny as the show and all the characters great moves will be in there. It would be nice to play an anime game on a Nintendo console that's more than a straight up fighter like the Naruto, Bleach and DBZ games.

Then why are you here? Don't waste time and space posting in a thread not relevant to your interests. Going in every thread for a +1 in your postcount is going to get you kicked off these boards eventually. Also, this game might turn out to be the Wii's highest scoring title and completely exclusive, then, you wouldn't consider it?

Even more likely though, is that this will be a game that mostly appeals to people like me who love the anime/manga - so it's not necessarily going to blow the general audience away. To me it looks like it has a lot of potential, hopefully it'll be as funny as the show and all the characters great moves will be in there. It would be nice to play an anime game on a Nintendo console that's more than a straight up fighter like the Naruto, Bleach and DBZ games.

I posted that remark ages ago... :indeed: Ancient times... I'm open for any good exclusive game.

i like these scans i think i'll buy it too if it doesnt take too long for europe that is

you can find gameplay vids at youtube i looks good , big environments bit like the freedom you have in twilight princess

I want to know something - Luffy are fighting CP9 in the anime. So why should Crocodile be in when he is dead.

I want to know something - Luffy are fighting CP9 in the anime. So why should Crocodile be in when he is dead.

From Wiki : "It may take place before the Davy Back Fight Arc and/or the Water 7 Arc. Though we do know that it takes place after the Skypiea Arc, due to the appearance of Impact Dials."

Which still doesn't make sense why crocodile is in since he his from the alabasta arc. Very confusing.