NEurope
ndreamer

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Wii scans

Ah it still says Nintendo Revolution there. lol. Anyway, at least 2 anime titles anounced, this is great for japanese sales.

it looks like a nicer version of dragon quest....

i'm willing to bet anyone a tenner that Ubisoft pick this up for a western release... they seem to have a habit of bringing this sort of game over.

the game i think is by bandai/namco they may decide to port it over if it does well enough.

Hehe... it looks really fun. A see a good sense of humour in there.

Are they real graphics or artwork? I can't make out the difference on the scan -_-

Are they real graphics or artwork? I can't make out the difference on the scan -_-

Thats exactly what i was wondering/thinking

Ah it still says Nintendo Revolution there. lol. Anyway, at least 2 anime titles anounced, this is great for japanese sales.

What games are these then? Please i beg we get naruto....thats the one thing that will make me defo get the console, a GNT 5, even though the new series aint started yet...it'd be nice for them to announce its still being planned or somethin.

I think it's in game, I mean, you see Luffy fishing and stuff. Lots of screenshots don't have the HUD. Frankly, you make Wii sound like a NES or something, of course it can handle that.

Actually I think they look too drawn to be ingame. Even with cel-shading you can see depth but I don't see depth on those pictures.

Actually I think they look too drawn to be ingame. Even with cel-shading you can see depth but I don't see depth on those pictures.

And thats why I belive those are not ingame :)

Tnx for backing me up.

I actually think it's ingame because I can make out a few edges of polygons, look at his hair and arms in the close up and the hat or what it is has quite a lot of corners...

But I'm very impressed by the look of this game.

Looks rubbish, the title 'untlimited adventure' suggests that it will steal my time and give nothing back in return.

I won't be getting this.. no appeal for me, don't like the style and there just seem to be many other better games.

I call in game too.

Dear god nintendork, you really like to hate everything don't you?

Don't do it, I tried that before, didn't work out well for me. *Bows before lord and master Nintendork*

No, you can see in my signature I'm very hyped up about several first party and third party titles.. I am very excited about those and will probably buy all 5.

I'm a fan of much mainstream anime and manga.. but I don't see the satisfaction of playing a game based on that style.

I said it doesn't appeal to me..