NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The big bad

No More News

The chance of there being any ne really good meaty news this close to E3 Are slim to none so here is another "public service anouncement" There will probably be bugger all in the form of really cool news about the wii in the next 4 days so all you mother funglers stop your whining and learn the jedi art of paitence and just sit tight.

And the point of this thread was?...

Agreed and i'm impatient and not changing for anyone! :bouncy:

actually... I totally disagree... there is bound to be a couple of big leaks from the show before it starts - there always is.

whether that translates into news for us Wii fans is another matter

actually... I totally disagree... there is bound to be a couple of big leaks from the show before it starts - there always is.

whether that translates into news for us Wii fans is another matter

Yeah, last year it was the Revolution in USA Today, the year before, it was the Nintendo DS, again, in USA Today.

Yeah, thats usually the morning of the press conferance or the day before.

I guess we'll see who leaks first, alot of sites already know alot of Nintendo's secret. A few weeks ago there was a press only DS conferance showing alot of suprise games apparently.

The chance of there being any ne really good meaty news this close to E3 Are slim to none so here is another "public service anouncement" There will probably be bugger all in the form of really cool news about the wii in the next 4 days so all you mother funglers stop your whining and learn the jedi art of paitence and just sit tight.

Yes, o learned one.

Yeah, thats usually the morning of the press conferance or the day before.

I guess we'll see who leaks first, alot of sites already know alot of Nintendo's secret. A few weeks ago there was a press only DS conferance showing alot of suprise games apparently.

also... most magazines have an E3 issue out next week... so they went to print ages before E3... both ONM, and OXM will have had their E3 press materials for ages now. so it's not out of the question to expect a leak from the publishing channel either.

some uk subscribers might get their issue by monday anyway.

also... most magazines have an E3 issue out next week... so they went to print ages before E3... both ONM, and OXM will have had their E3 press materials for ages now. so it's not out of the question to expect a leak from the publishing channel either.

some uk subscribers might get their issue by monday anyway.

I'm pretty sure ONM will be delayed one way or another....it just seems to good to be true that people may get it on monday, i doubt Nintendo would want any big surprises leaked before the show.

New guy ranking up his post count...

But i agree with him, their may well be no more solid news until the actual conference starts. What time is the morning conference UK time? Im bad at timezones..

Sign in to follow this