NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

who likes teh chicken ?

Im more of a Kangaroo Pie man myself from walkabout, goes down well with a few Fosters Ice.

Any of you see that recent BBC Documentry???

Put me off chicken for months.

But theres just no escaping that finger lickin fried Chicken, in fact i'll have some right now! :grin::grin:

There's a place down from Uni called "Burp Killer Burritos".

I get spicy chicken with halapinos, mexican beans, sautayed (sp?) onion and capsicum, gucamole (sp? again!), sour cream, corn, and then a healthy helping of tabasco.

Hot as the fires of hell itself but my god, it tastes orgasmic.

No matter how much people tell me about battery hens and oestrogen enhanced chicken breasts, I'll never give up my chicken burritos.

I'm always up for a chicken filet with estragon/cream/creammustard/oregano sauce, chicken breast as well with all aforementioned sauces and a classic here 'kip aan't spit', which is a complete chicken rotating in a hot oven, with a delicious roasted outisde, flavored with herbs, and a sweet inside. Then pour over some jus and you're in for a treat.

m'eh; last time I had a KFC was for my 12th birthday-around 7 years ago!!

Don't eat much fast food tbh. I had a chicken tika deli sandwich from mcdonalds today, and that is about the first time i've stepped foot in there for 4 months(even though two of my sisters work there). Been at least a year since I've had something proper from there.

The wife and I sometimes like to split a mega bucket or a family feast between us. it always results in us feeling like pigs, but very content.

Does anybody know what that brown brain-like stuff that you sometimes find in the chicken is?

I don't mind if she looks like a pig or has the personality of a piece of MDF, if a girl can cook chicken, then by golly I'll buy her a ring.

What was said doco about exactly? Aside from the obvious "chicken" of course...

Oh it was about how chiken and fillets are made. Like in Holland for example they often use illeagle meet that wasent fit for animal consumption. As long as it was cooked properly you were all right but if nott...well you get the picture. (the pictures in this part were particulary grusome)

It also showed how the amount of added water was sometimes as high as 70% when on the packet it actually stated only 10%, you in a sense paying for mostly water.

No i don't eat the chicken as im allergic. Does taste nice though but makes me ill so its not something i do often

I'm also a veggie (except 4 fish), heh....And no, i don't like chicken in the other way either, I am not gay, haha!!

Me like dah chicken! Where I lived there werent any KFCs or such but now that I live in Lisbon I have to try it.

I don't want to you all off, but did you know that kfc in the u.s (not sure if it's the same here), have bread their chickens (as well as being in horrible battery conditions), but have bread them to have NO beak, and NO eyes, the are feed though a tube, this way they move around less and use even less energy so more profit.

We have a KFC but I prefer to go to the cheaper nock-off; SFC - Southern Fried Chicken. And it tastes gooooooood =p

I love the chicken. i got a American Fried chicken near where i live, and they do amazing chicken, aswell as pizza half price at lunch time.

We have a local KFC. I'm not a fan of chicken though, so I prefer going to Pizza Hut. Yum!

Sign in to follow this