NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

GameSpot streaming conferences free!!

Yea saw that earlier though we can't get High Res.Oh well least it's free.

A HD video of anything would be great...I hope HD videos of game footage are released so I can put my $2.95 to good use ;) Metroid Prime 3 in 720p anyone?

Where do you think the feed will be best? best resolution and lowest risk of failure?

I went with a IGN Insider membership last year it was ok... but the Gamespot membership is cheaper...

Whats the difference? IGN or GameSpot?

Im interested in the live streams and afterwards highres downloads...

Gamespot's the one to go for - $2.95 for a month, high def/high res downloads and a 700k stream exclusive to subscribers. I watched the conference last year on IGN's insider stream and the quality was great, so I expect no less from Gamespot.

I'll be ripping the confrence live, and hopefully will be able to get it up before any of the big sites for download :)

Its just that Gamespot have to cover both the "subscriber"feeds and the free one... so maybe there a bigger risk that they'll crash... but one the other hand, they are pro...

IGN only have to service the insiders...

I was at Nintendos Site and it says 10 - 12th of May, I thought it was the 9th?

I was thinking about subscribing but I (nor do my family) have a credit card...

The Pre-E3 Conferances are on 8th and 9th of May. The actual show is 10th-12th May.

So it's at 12pm? Looks like ill have to wait till the 10th

OMG I'm going CraZy! I NeeD e3 NOWwWW! OMG... AHHH!!!!!! SOOO CLOSE, YET SOOO SOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! I WANT e3!!!

So it's at 12pm? Looks like ill have to wait till the 10th
That's the time it's at in the area it's.. at. If you're in the UK, it's at 17:30.

That's the time it's at in the area it's.. at. If you're in the UK, it's at 17:30.

Ah rite cheers, oh of course, 12 30 pm would be dinner time.

i hope the free live strems are good and dont 'buffer' ever millisecond, makig me miss out one everything. i would subsribe but theres something making me not do it. i mean its free. if its crap ill wait and download it. and not gona go on any site until ive seen it

i hope the free live strems are good and dont 'buffer' ever millisecond, makig me miss out one everything. i would subsribe but theres something making me not do it. i mean its free. if its crap ill wait and download it. and not gona go on any site until ive seen it

I'm taking that stance as well. What purpose do the pre E3 conferences hold. Wont teh actual conferences be held in e3?

OMG I'm going CraZy! I NeeD e3 NOWwWW! OMG... AHHH!!!!!! SOOO CLOSE, YET SOOO SOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! I WANT e3!!!

Someone tranquilize this client.

I'm taking that stance as well. What purpose do the pre E3 conferences hold. Wont teh actual conferences be held in e3?

No. Pre-E3 conferences are where the big news is released, whereas during E3 people can see and play stuff.

I wonder how they're gonna have gameplay footage of Wii...

With any other game you obviously just wanna see the game's pretty graphics and whats going on in the game. But for Wii... are they gonna record people playing it at booths? Hahah, this'll be interesting... Smash Bros. Wii... dear god...

With any other game you obviously just wanna see the game's pretty graphics and whats going on in the game. But for Wii... are they gonna record people playing it at booths? Hahah, this'll be interesting... Smash Bros. Wii... dear god...

best place to check out for quality videos will be the offical nintendo site every year they post up quality captures of there games but im not sure if it's during the e3 press confrence or during the days of e3.

Sign in to follow this