NEurope
Meo

Sony is going to win this next-gen.Why?

Well, this image really sumarises all my fears, really. They've done it in the past, and I'm pretty sure that they'll do it again, sooner or later. Especially because this is REALLY the future of gaming. And after I saw on gamespot a piece of news which said "This controller is still a concept design", I became even more worried... But let us hope that Sony forgets this controller!! The console and its games are already on a deep development process, so I don't think they will rearrange their SDK's to support this kind of controller. At least, for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if 6 months after PS3 launch they would come with a "TV-like remote" controller, though...

That has brightened up my day!! Love it. I don't want a Nintendo Revolution anymore, I want a Sony Revolution!

as funny as it seems now this will prolly happen if nintendo gain market share and sony lose it this gen

P.S Great Find :D

hilarious cant wait to show my sony buddies haha nice one

Yes, this is a great find to all our Sony fanboys friends :D! I've already put this image as background image, so they can BURN :D just like vampires in front of a cross :D!!LOL

Funny :P... I wonder what PS3's controller will be... after everyone (even the fanboys) misliking it, they have to change it..

Ps.. the guy who made the flash thingy also forgot.. We stole MGS and FF! :wink:

Funny :P... I wonder what PS3's controller will be... after everyone (even the fanboys) misliking it, they have to change it..

Ps.. the guy who made the flash thingy also forgot.. We stole MGS and FF! :wink:

And home console backward compatability + dual analogue sticks. :D

Actually the first metal gear games were on the NES and so were the Final Fantasy games.

absolutely genius! sums them up perfectly! this is my first visit to these forums and i'm already getting strange looks from the library staff for bursting at that one :D

You could say Nintendo stole the analog from Sega, since the analog controller came with NiGHTs.

You could say Nintendo stole the analog from Sega, since the analog controller came with NiGHTs.

Sega copied Nintendo on that, Nintendo showed the N64 controller way too early, so Sega quickly copied it a bundled it with NiGHTs before Nintendo released the N64.