NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

The 2006 GCSE Thread

Gah, one more week until I will be off school.

S'annoying, most people in my school had their final exams last Friday

*grumble* stupid school, forcing me to doseperate sciences against my will *grumble*

As all the majority of my friends have finished, I feel like I have too, and I'm doing less and less revision for the seperate science papers, the hardest ones. : /

from what i've found GCSEs are only usefull to get you into College then Uni.

No job worth getting values GCSEs.

:(

I can't understand this GCSE Seperate Chemistry. I just can't. Biology is great, Physics is fine, but Chemistry. Nigh on impossible.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's all over!! No more exams OH MY. It feels too good to be true, 10 weeks without revising,exams, or the thought of exams. :D:D:D

:grin:

I'm bored, since I've finished my exams I've been waiting for someone to come onto MSN so we can celebrate the end of our exams. No one has logged on. And I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting.

You're all so lucky, I've still got 5 exams left (mainly because of separate sciences). But the end is so close now...

Got one more on the 23rd.

Classical Civilisation literature paper.

t's kind of ben boring since i finished my exams, there was at least something to do during the time i was off on study leave, now nothing, ive got another day or 2 of waiting for my lite. thna week for NSMB.

Then more witing to go on holiday to Spain.

I've got to get a job.

Okay, none of my mates are coming onto MSN. Does anybody here want to have a chinwag on MSN with me? That's how bored I am!

No? Sod you all then. :nono:

Okay, none of my mates are coming onto MSN. Does anybody here want to have a chinwag on MSN with me? That's how bored I am!

No? Sod you all then. :nono:

I will.

Not really, your a LONER!!!!

*joking*

Sign in to follow this