NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Name A Game You Should Play Before Wii.

I like both for different reasons.

I like that you can drop things on Zero, but I can understand about the duel people thing. I don't mind it though. I also find the 'burning the zombies' thing slightly annoying on REmake.

Zero's SLIGHTY too easy I found though, whereas the Zombies on REmake take about 10 Handgun shots sometimes, so towards the start of the game, before I left the Mansion, I found myself quite low on ammo sometimes (Barry's been a help though:))

Oh...And I forgot to put DS on my list, I'm going to get that of course, even if it is just the original + a few extras.

Argh I know about the ammo thing on REmake, and the zombie burning thing, though it's something to do I 'spose. :indeed: I might restart REmake tonight for the hell of it actually. Godly, Godly (though tough) game :bowdown:

Did you find any parts of it really difficult, there were sure a few parts that had me stumped, or had me trying over again to pass! namely when I 1st started playing and went to grab the damn key (forgot which one) and along comes the knight and crushes me!! Little did my inexperience tell me about getting the imitation 1st. ::shrug:

Still, given time a great game. As is Smash Bros Melee, even for just solo gameplay, which says something about a stereotypically multiplayer game.

Tales of Symphonia and Skies of Arcadia,then when it's out Twilight Princess.

Argh I know about the ammo thing on REmake, and the zombie burning thing, though it's something to do I 'spose. :indeed: I might restart REmake tonight for the hell of it actually. Godly, Godly (though tough) game :bowdown:

Did you find any parts of it really difficult, there were sure a few parts that had me stumped, or had me trying over again to pass! namely when I 1st started playing and went to grab the damn key (forgot which one) and along comes the knight and crushes me!! Little did my inexperience tell me about getting the imitation 1st. ::shrug:

Still, given time a great game. As is Smash Bros Melee, even for just solo gameplay, which says something about a stereotypically multiplayer game.

Well I haven't completed it yet; I'm just about to go into the waterfall, but no, I haven't found anything incredibly difficult yet. The sharks killed me twice, once on the pressure bit, one in the water.

Th part with the moving walls & the statue I found slightly annoying.

And I found myself slightly stuck a couple of times earlier on in the game.

Oh...and another part that annoys me is that you can hardly see the ammo.

Q4 2006, but maybe earlier. My guess is October.

Makes sense , finish it in a month, then replay with Wii controls :grin:

With all the Wii excitment I forgot all about Twilight princess.

With all the Wii excitment I forgot all about Twilight princess.

How could you...:cry:

I started playing Wind Waker again yesterday, and am enjoying it. I've just landed at the Forsaken Fortress. I had to crack up when the old sword guy was telling me to thrust my sword...

How about Zelda Four swords Adventures. You control 4 links at once and can use the GBA to control the single player game or the normal GC controller. The multiplayer is outright awesome though (although you have to all use GBA's for that).

The game isn’t structured like a normal Zelda game as it has levels and any items or hearts pieces you get are taken from you at the end of every stage. Also you can only ever hold one item at a time. When walking around you can change the formation the four links or separate them completely to help solve puzzles or defeat bosses.

914976_20040607_screen016.jpg

Some of the things I like about this game though is the way that when you collect a Bow and arrow, you can make all 4 links stand in a line and each will shoot. Also if you have something that causes fire in the game, you can walk up to a patch of grass and it will set it all alight. Also the game uses similar graphics to Zelda A link to the past and is a real nostalgia trip because of it.